36 12
Thread
Printable Version

My Boys Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 imarielle626's post

yeah but how can he go back now that he saw her with his brother who he seem hate

Reply 21#21 bala's post

thats how the show gets interesting but i still see them together in the end

Reply 22#22 imarielle626's post

they make a cute couple

Bobby can't fault her for being interested in his brother when it was his wedding he had her planing. and come on how strange was that.  i know their good friends but just asking for trouble! and his future wife was no where to be seen? come on fork out the cash and actually pay the actress to be around a bit.  anyway the end of season 2 was very predictable, but i'm still on the edge of my seat to see how they sort out this mess and end up together.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 24#24 kwargalla's post

not long now just a few more months more

SEASON 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

Wow just got around watch first 2 episode of the new season, ok bobby and PJ are back together -her friend is right

Season fiane

"Spring Training":

The season finale actuallyfilmed live at the Cubs' spring training, where the cast and crew tookadvantage of filming guerilla style. Says Jordana, "P.J. is now acolumnist and she can't figure out what she's going to write. Everystory she comes up with is a hack, clich? story idea that's been done amillion times before and she's kind of freaking out. She starts goingaround to all these random people at the stadium trying to find a humaninterest story. The way we shot it was the camera operator and I wentaround with a video camera, stopped people at the stadium, and juststarted interviewing them as though I was PJ. That was fun, I've nevergotten to do that guerilla style filmmaking before."

Bobby and P.J.: Last season's finale involved Bobby (Kyle Howard)and P.J. finally taking a step forward in their relationship. Now thatthey're a couple, we had to ask: Can we expect a pregnancy orengagement Tuesday? "There's always that chance and that's all I'llsay." Before they take their relationship that far, there's achance they could finally be shacking up. "I hope [their relationship]does [progress] because it opens up a whole new ball game of issues. Iwould love to see them move in together. They would have to reworktheir whole system with their friends. I would love to see how sharinga space becomes problematic and what gets on their nerves. I don't knowif it's going to happen. Hopefully we get another season to explorethat."

Steph and Kenny: Last season's cliffhanger also involved Steph (Kellee Stewart) and Kenny (Michael Bunin)secretly doing the dirty, but we've yet to get a resolution to theirrelationship. Could they have been getting it on this whole season?Jordana pleads the fifth: "Kenny is pregnant. It's weird, Kenny andBobby go to Lamaze class together in the last episode. No, I can't say!"
Now that you've gotten a tease for the couples of My Boys, Jordana spills a little for everyone else in the finale:
  • Andy (Jim Gaffigan): "He has to figure out what it's like to live without poker for a week. He plays poker with a table full of plants."
  • Stephanie: "She gets to live without poker for a week."
  • Mike (Jamie Kaler) & Kenny: "They get their balls autographed."
  • Brendan (Reid Scott): "His game is totally thrownoff. It's the complete opposite [of his normal love life]. Brendan andthe real life Cubs player, Mike Fortino, have it out. They have a face off."
  • Bobby: "I'll just say that Bobby's a really good boyfriend in this episode."
  • P.J.: In addition to her writers' block, P.J. plays the organduring spring training. I did a really poor rendition of 'Heart andSoul.'"

Next Season: This season has consisted of morestandalone episodes, which has actually given the writers more freedomto bring on the funny. Jordana says, "I think next season will be moresimilar to this season. Of course, there's a few storylines that gothrough the season finale." My Boys won't get word of anotherseason until September, but Jordana says she's all in if they getpicked up. "It's such a dream job. It's funny because we only shootthree months out of the year and everyone has become friends of mine,so it's kind of like going to summer camp. It's a great job, I wouldabsolutely love to do another season."
Do you want to see Bobby and P.J. take the next step? Do you think Kenny and Steph have been doing the dirty this whole time?

My Boys season 4 discussion (possible spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-26-2010 12:57 ]
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Addition by Subtraction

Not a great opening episode i thought it was kinda of obvious who 5th platers should be.

Gourmets and Confused

This was slightly better episode trust the friends to embarrassed the guys but at least they got lucky

Mike-Fest

Again not a great episode but 43 years old-man he look great for his age

Be a Man!

I thought this was most interesting episode so far because i can't believe list of things you need to be able to do to become a man but not knowing how tie a tie was ridiculous.

Bobby after losing his money wanted to see if he could fix the sink didn't exactly go to plan made him feel hopeless and i feel bad about him because he living with PJ has a result of being broke. No guys wants feel like that .

The NTO

This really was nice episode with PJ trying get her boyfriend attention but he was so busy playing computer games he didn't notice but i am glad when she told him, he explained he didn't feel like it because he's broke and felt he didn't deserve her which i have to say i thought was sad.

Hanger Management

This episode was about world cup which ended months ago so it show you how long ago this episode was filmed.

Puss 'N' Glutes

Who would thought the girl next door would work out

My Men

Well not best season-final but it was nice one mike getting married was a surprise.

36 12
Thread