Thread
Printable Version

About a Girl Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I thought i would give this a try no I'm up to date and i should be able to finish it all in one afternoon
1x01 About A Pilot
What a first episode Felicia and her screaming and then the prize winning poo but stealing her broken car and then returning it working was nice it just a shame she said the word awesome again

1x02 About The Rules

What a great response to Amy's food labels i now know who to thank for the food but eating the chicken she found down the sofa was a surprise and the way the girlfriend's fall out the door was funny

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I want to watch some of the short shows that i can watch i a day or two

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I know what i am going to watch next Echo Beach and Moving Wallpaper

1x03 About A Job

Amy boss being too friendly reminded me of someone i worked with years ago but he used the excuse of catching his cigarette on their trousers to feel their legs and the funny thing is he got away with it

1x04 About A Flood

I cant believe Amy went to so much trouble to get Stacy away from Jason but her diary sounded boring

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Thanks for the suggestions i will give them a try

1x05 About A Break-Up

What a way to save Benny from the peanut allergy reaction but the Dan prank to the guys was funny

1x06 About A Visit

Amy trying to hide the fact that she lives with guys from her mother was amusing it's a shame the guys came back early from their camping trip

1x07 About A Dream

Amy/s steamy dream about Jason was funny but the way the guys protected their chili from Stacy's sabotage looked painful

1x08 About A Prank War

I cant believe Amy eat all the ice cream thinking it was lo calorie and putting her keys in a block of ice was funny but problem with prank they don't know when to stop

1x09 About An F-Word

Amy getting famous for her hating this class online video was amusing but Dude naked in the drawing class was priceless

1x10 About An All-Nighter

All the guys discovering that the cute co-eds are more important to study than their upcoming tests was amusing  but the guys pretending to be asleep while Amy flashed them was priceless

1x11 About A Boot

Amy flirting with the gay cop was funny but getting the car clamped for the guys unpaid parking tickets was predictable

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Ive also got the five episodes of 3 Lbs. buffed and ready to watch

1x12 About A Tent

Amy’s attempt of starting a relationship with Jason didn't go to plan but at least she got to sleep with him and McRitchie and Benny's new friends in the woods was amusing

1x13 About A Homecoming

About time that Jason asked Amy out

Reply 31#31 bala's post

That's the problem with so many shows getting canceled

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I like watching these short shows so i can cross it of my list and perhaps one day i can say i have seen everything here

Thread