119 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Saving Grace Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Saving Grace Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Saving Grace Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-11-2015 20:33 ]

i watched the 1st ep and i like this show.does anyone know what was that ramnstein song in this episode.it was before the kid killed himself.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I had a feeling they were going to add this show.

I've tried watching it on TNT...the show gives off this wierd vibe.  But I never saw the pilot...so I'll check it out

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

it's nothing like the closer

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It's boring.

I'm slightly interested in it because 'Lem' from the Shield is on there.

From the view episodes I've seen its sexual content seems way toooo extreme for TNT.

well i'm half way through the 1st episode and i have to agree that it's kinda boring, which really surprises me cause holly hunter is a great actress!!! i'll finish this episode and give another one a try but it hasn't grabbed me yet.

the one funny part i've liked so far though is when she punches the red-neck farmer both times, but especially the 2nd time cause he really deserved it!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

I snuck a peek at the first episode as well as the second and I have to say I was sitting in my chair waiting for this to be over...rare for me. I can never keep up with the team and the cases are very weird...the only scenes I like are with Earl who brings something to the show. Lately, this, In Plain Sight and The Closer have been tough to keep watching... Holly Hunter is fantastic though and she got her nod at the Emmys this year.

Reply 2#2 gyki98's post

According to tvrage it is (Mein Herz brennt)

Reply 7#7 redsoxpatriot30's post

Hell, I'm surprised In Plain Sight lasted this long.

If I'm bored on a Sunday night & the channel ends up on USA, I'll watch bits of an episode.

The only perk to the show is her cute on & off b/f.

Quote:
Originally posted by Milks26 at 8-28-2008 13:41  
It's boring.

I'm slightly interested in it because 'Lem' from the Shield is on there.

From the view episodes I've seen its sexual content seems way toooo extreme for TNT.
i have to say it's boring but watch able but there times i have fast-forward the episode to get over and done or sometimes let the episode play while type up e-mails and other stuff

I really enjoyed watching Saving Grace.  I think it is a great show.  I think Holly Hunter is a great actress.  I can't believe she is 50 years old. She doesn't look that old.

[ Last edited by penny3760 at 9-8-2008 08:35 ]
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 11#11 penny3760's post

no way she's 50

Reply 12#12 bala's post

She looks good for her age

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

i was about 10 years off

Reply 14#14 bala's post

That's what i thought to no offence Penny but i had to check March 20, 1958

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

oh right she just turned 50

have just finished watching this show, and found it a little boring at first but i got kinda hooked a couple eps in lol.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 6#6 kwargalla's post

I too like Holly Hunter but honestly this show does nothing for me.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

This show is soo funny! Holly Hunter is great, a totally unique character. I love how her deep emotional problems aren't just solved piece by piece in each episode, she's too stubborn for that. Though I really think she is beginning to truly love Ham, and that's something new for her.

I loved this show

I think its intelligent, witty, shocking & engaging

So ....where are the last 6 episodes of the second series...........anyone know?
.......On the inter-net ,  nobody knows your a dog.......

119 123456
Thread