Thread
Printable Version

Saving Grace Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yes she crazy at that it was so convincing

3x03

Well this was god episode grace family under attack by a bomber

i like how she used memory trick on clay make him remember

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Yes nice distraction with the ball and Clay

3x04

This season is really good. Can you believe it... Another angel tring to take on Grace but Grace chose Earl.. That is awesome

Reply 44#44 carlorica's post

Yes that was a good episode with Matthew trying to take Grace from Earl

Saving Grace 3x05

i really didn't like this episode-i don't know but i losing my interest in this show

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Yes this was the worst episode the season

It was not bad. I like that fact we got a peek at what Earl is trying to do. He is tiring to get Grace to put her faith in God and pray to him. It almost sees as if he is tring to set her up to become an angel

Saving Grace 3x06 Am I Going to Lose Her

I don't now what has happened to this week update be this was a great episode and now Grace has her own wings

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

I'm waiting for this episode as well

Am I Going To Lose Her?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-25-2009 20:52  
I don't now what has happened to this week update be this was a great episode and now Grace has her own wings
I just watched the episode and you are right it was a very disturbing case .

Kidnapping of Grace was unexpected and Ham going crazy over it . The army of angel was a surprise   

i mean he an angel he should able find grace wherever she is that makes no sense since a guardian angel knows where his charge is at all times. . grace has tattoo of wings not real wings right ?

Saving Grace 3x07 That Was No First Kiss

Good episode Grace caught Rhetta's husband in a compromising situation and client 246 the 99 year old man killed because of a bet

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

i didn't realise that was Rhetta husband until grace told her

Look like this season is picking up i mean first 4 episode were average   but recent episodes have been good

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I wasn't going to spoil it before it was updated but they are wings i just didn't say what type

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Ok fair enough when i read it i thought you meant she earned her wings but that guy was crazy

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Grace is always showing her back i wonder in the future will they make a mistake and show her back without the tattoo of wings

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-30-2009 10:00  
Good episode Grace caught Rhetta's husband in a compromising situation and client 246 the 99 year old man killed because of a bet
What a bet it was

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Do you think Earl took Grace to that waffle bar so that she could find out about Rhetta's husband ?

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Now that you have brought it up yes i think he did

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

The problem what does he get out of it ?

second thing is god a dog ?

Thread