Thread
Printable Version

Saving Grace Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It was a great ep. I liked that fact that Rhetta got Grace to promise to not take another women's man.

Reply 61#61 carlorica's post

did you watch both episodes ?

I watched 3x07

Reply 63#63 carlorica's post

yeah but last week episode wasn't updated - did see episode where grace get kidnapped ?

that episode 3x06

Saving Grace 3x08 Popcorn

I don't now what has happened to this week update again but this has the best practical joke ever

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Yes it was best practical joke ever -that was one elaborate prank getting everything together and for it play it out the way it did took a lot of planning

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Did you spot the blooper in this i will give you a clue it was in the last 5 min

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Sorry i didn't

Reply 68#68 bala's post

The tattoo

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

oh wow i suppose you were right  few weeks ago

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Yes we thought this would happen

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

mind you she could had it removed in between the episodes ?

It was a great prank and I can see another prank coming along. I love the fact that the priest got to see Earl but though he was not the angel.

Reply 73#73 carlorica's post

How can they top that as pay-back ?

Looks Like A Lesbian Attack To Me

Well How many times is Earl going to create problem Grace-so neely an angel ?

This show just get stranger and stranger

Now Grace got beat up very bad-there say women hit like sissy but that was one hell of a female beating.

[ Last edited by bala at 8-12-2009 18:34 ]

Reply 75#75 bala's post

How many times is Johnny going to see Earl before he realises who he is and it looks like Rhetta has pulled but that was one hell of a beating Grace took just to get her arrested

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Exactly i couldn't believe how far it went

Saving Grace 3x10 Am I Going to Die Today?

I cant believe this episode has not been updated i managed to watch it yesterday and it was a great episode i won't say to much but the ending was incredible and was that the reason for Grace's tattoo

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

yes that ending was good but it would better if end with them falling than black screen  to be continued ................ would been better

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Yes that would of been a great cliffhanger

Thread