Thread
Printable Version

Saving Grace Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

So Saving Grace is coming back

MARCH 24th @ 10.  

I'm so ready for the new season and so upset they cancelled.  How bogus.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-25-2010 19:01 ]

3x11 Let's Talk

I thought this was a slow episode but the dog attack that was filmed was horrible

Okay So I went to the site to watch the newest episode and there are some missing.  And the new one hasn't been loaded yet.  Anyone know if they are going to load or if they are going to stop maybe?

Reply 83#83 arksongbird80's post

it has been updated today.

The episode was slow but grace seem had mental breakdown but the MIB guy doing grace was disturbing.   

Reply 84#84 bala's post

Did you notice Grace's tattoo was there at the bar but not in other senses

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

I have to agree the ep was slow and Grace doing the guy was kind of weird. I wonder if the other guy is someone from the other side to compete with the angel.

The rest of the season should be interesting.

Reply 86#86 carlorica's post

Hopefully next episode will be interesting

That was weird.  The episodes leave alot to the imagination.  Her going home and then drunk and then church. She never did have the discussion with "God".  At times it's very confusing.  why doesn't she just say or do something.  She just sits...and looks and sits some more.  Hmmm Anyway, I liked it anyway.

3x12 Hear The Birds

Grace being tricked back into the station when the guys were playing the harps was funny but it was sad for Grace when G Pop past away

You Can't Save Them All, Grace

Well grace have dream about her childhood friend was interesting and it's a shame she going to jail but was Earl always look after her ?.

Reply 90#90 bala's post

It looks like Earl has been looking after Grace from her childhood

Final 5 Episodes

So does anyone know why there is a delay, posting  Monday's episode?  Usually they are so good about it.  Do they know it came back on??  Only 5 episodes to go!!

3x14 I Killed Kristin

Far play to Grace for arresting them all but i was surprised at Clay's reaction and what's with the other dog

Reply 93#93 codebreaker's post

the other dog is god remember

Reply 92#92 arksongbird80's post

okay seriously.  Does anyone know what's going on with 3X14??  Why isn't it posted yet.....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 95#95 arksongbird80's post

Because they can't find it .

Reply 95#95 arksongbird80's post

It took a little longer than usual but it's now here

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

YAY!!!  They found it.  Now I can be updated on Grace's Life.....    YAY.  Thanks guys.

That was a great episode.  I really liked the end with Loretta.  Good stuff taking neely to rehad.  Seriously though, gotta get that chick to make up her mind.  God or Meth.  Can't have both.

The miracle dog cup....brilliant.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-29-2010 07:45 ]

3x15 So Help You God

Grace is put on trial and it was flashback episode of the best moment of the previous season.

Reply 99#99 bala's post

yeah, this episode was a filler ep, just recapping the highlights of the show.  It was good, but unnecessary.  I would have preferred more added to the continuing story line, but still good.

Loved to see how much Clay has changed and earl as "angry" angel was magnificent.  

Thread