119 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Saving Grace Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 99#99 bala's post

A strange time to put a flashback episode when the show is coming to an end but never the less it was interesting to recap on some of Grace's antics

Reply 101#101 codebreaker's post

Yes there were great to watch

Yeah It will be interesting to see how the show ends. It was nice for Graces friend to see earl in his wings. I can see her talking about it for a long time.

saving.grace.s03e16

Well Grace taking grief sleeping with Jesus it creates problems for Grace . I would really like to see book of Grace

[ Last edited by bala at 6-8-2010 12:36 ]

Reply 104#104 bala's post

Yes it would be nice to see the book of Grace but another tragic road accident for Grace

Reply 105#105 codebreaker's post

Well it's not clear whether she kill her

Newest Saving Grace Episodes

So why is finding the newest episode so hard now?  VIP didn't always have any problems finding Saving Grace.  What changed??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 107#107 arksongbird80's post

actually we have had problem but it's never this bad

Reply 108#108 bala's post

It's probably just an oversight with so many shows coming to the end of their seasons

Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

Thanks guys.  Appreciate the info.  Does anyone think SG will have last weeks episode up before the next episode.  If not, I will have to wait to watch tomorrow nights episode until everything has been posted.

Reply 110#110 arksongbird80's post

we don't know

You Think I’m Gonna Eat My Gun?

look like she been cleared but all those people trying to make Grace feel better were insensitive they should make sure she was ok and not try cheer her up. I felt bad but these thing happen.

Reply 112#112 bala's post

I'm going through saving grace withdrawl.  And I'm really sad you guys are having such a hard time with these last episodes.  I started to watch last night epi, but I was confused by the first 2 mins, so I decided to wait.  Now....i can only hope the angel cop warrior will find her way to VIP.   Good luck!!!!

Reply 112#112 bala's post

That was a nice touching moment when the mother admitted she was to blame for her daughter playing in the street

Series Finale

The two hour series finale was good.  The ending was not what you would expect but then again, Grace never does anything anyone expects.  I'm really sad to see the end of Grace, but she did have a good run.

Some of the parts of the show were just confusing.  The quesennetta, party for a 15/16 girl.  A coming of age party.  What was the point of going to the party. She put on the dress and the man in white.  I missed the point of that whole scene.  

I wonder who will take Gus now...

3x18 I need You to call Earl

This penultimate episode was a bit slow but Rhetta finding Ham's ring along with the note she left Earl was good

3x19 I’m Gonna Need a Big Night Light

The finale episode was quite touching but not what i expected, Grace going out with a bang but the letters surviving the explosion was nice was to end

The quesennetta, party for a 15/16 girl.  A coming of age party.  What was the point of going to the party. She put on the dress and the man in white.  I missed the point of that whole scene.  

oh that was really fun to watch , do you remember little girl grace accidently run over and point of that was that little girl will never have that and it was a way for grace to honour her memory, even if she not her but it's thought that count. . Showing some sort of respect    

It was strange

Reply 117#117 codebreaker's post

Yes i figured that only way they could end the show but nice to see grace at the end but all salute grace was great

119 123456
Thread