Thread
Printable Version

Saving Grace Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

So Saving Grace is coming back

MARCH 24th @ 10.  

I'm so ready for the new season and so upset they cancelled.  How bogus.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-25-2010 19:01 ]

Okay So I went to the site to watch the newest episode and there are some missing.  And the new one hasn't been loaded yet.  Anyone know if they are going to load or if they are going to stop maybe?

That was weird.  The episodes leave alot to the imagination.  Her going home and then drunk and then church. She never did have the discussion with "God".  At times it's very confusing.  why doesn't she just say or do something.  She just sits...and looks and sits some more.  Hmmm Anyway, I liked it anyway.

Final 5 Episodes

So does anyone know why there is a delay, posting  Monday's episode?  Usually they are so good about it.  Do they know it came back on??  Only 5 episodes to go!!

Reply 92#92 arksongbird80's post

okay seriously.  Does anyone know what's going on with 3X14??  Why isn't it posted yet.....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

YAY!!!  They found it.  Now I can be updated on Grace's Life.....    YAY.  Thanks guys.

That was a great episode.  I really liked the end with Loretta.  Good stuff taking neely to rehad.  Seriously though, gotta get that chick to make up her mind.  God or Meth.  Can't have both.

The miracle dog cup....brilliant.

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 5-29-2010 07:45 ]

Reply 99#99 bala's post

yeah, this episode was a filler ep, just recapping the highlights of the show.  It was good, but unnecessary.  I would have preferred more added to the continuing story line, but still good.

Loved to see how much Clay has changed and earl as "angry" angel was magnificent.  

Newest Saving Grace Episodes

So why is finding the newest episode so hard now?  VIP didn't always have any problems finding Saving Grace.  What changed??

Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

Thanks guys.  Appreciate the info.  Does anyone think SG will have last weeks episode up before the next episode.  If not, I will have to wait to watch tomorrow nights episode until everything has been posted.

Reply 112#112 bala's post

I'm going through saving grace withdrawl.  And I'm really sad you guys are having such a hard time with these last episodes.  I started to watch last night epi, but I was confused by the first 2 mins, so I decided to wait.  Now....i can only hope the angel cop warrior will find her way to VIP.   Good luck!!!!

Series Finale

The two hour series finale was good.  The ending was not what you would expect but then again, Grace never does anything anyone expects.  I'm really sad to see the end of Grace, but she did have a good run.

Some of the parts of the show were just confusing.  The quesennetta, party for a 15/16 girl.  A coming of age party.  What was the point of going to the party. She put on the dress and the man in white.  I missed the point of that whole scene.  

I wonder who will take Gus now...

Thread