35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Saving Grace Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 75#75 bala's post

How many times is Johnny going to see Earl before he realises who he is and it looks like Rhetta has pulled but that was one hell of a beating Grace took just to get her arrested

Saving Grace 3x10 Am I Going to Die Today?

I cant believe this episode has not been updated i managed to watch it yesterday and it was a great episode i won't say to much but the ending was incredible and was that the reason for Grace's tattoo

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Yes that would of been a great cliffhanger

3x11 Let's Talk

I thought this was a slow episode but the dog attack that was filmed was horrible

Reply 84#84 bala's post

Did you notice Grace's tattoo was there at the bar but not in other senses

3x12 Hear The Birds

Grace being tricked back into the station when the guys were playing the harps was funny but it was sad for Grace when G Pop past away

Reply 90#90 bala's post

It looks like Earl has been looking after Grace from her childhood

3x14 I Killed Kristin

Far play to Grace for arresting them all but i was surprised at Clay's reaction and what's with the other dog

Reply 95#95 arksongbird80's post

It took a little longer than usual but it's now here

Reply 99#99 bala's post

A strange time to put a flashback episode when the show is coming to an end but never the less it was interesting to recap on some of Grace's antics

Reply 104#104 bala's post

Yes it would be nice to see the book of Grace but another tragic road accident for Grace

Reply 108#108 bala's post

It's probably just an oversight with so many shows coming to the end of their seasons

Reply 112#112 bala's post

That was a nice touching moment when the mother admitted she was to blame for her daughter playing in the street

3x18 I need You to call Earl

This penultimate episode was a bit slow but Rhetta finding Ham's ring along with the note she left Earl was good

3x19 I’m Gonna Need a Big Night Light

The finale episode was quite touching but not what i expected, Grace going out with a bang but the letters surviving the explosion was nice was to end

35 12
Thread