Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Revenge with the Nerd

Well Naomi getting her money back with nerd was rather great she one lucky person but thinking she liked him was rather amusing

Reply 43#43 bala's post

Who would of thought a rare owl and the nerd would help get Naomi her money back and Adrianna wanted a reality show so there's nothing more real than getting dumped on camera, Annie should of got Emily and her single white female speech on tape

It's High Time

Well look like Ivy is developing a drug problem but smart move getting a prescription for the Weed but that guy she meet was interesting i hope we see him again. It about time Adirana found out about Sliver but what a way to find out especially convince Navid sign the weiver.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Emily plays the innocent victim really well and she has got everyone believing her but Annie attacking her wasn't very smart and Naomi being turn down by the nerd was amusing

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes she really is great but i wonder how Annie will expose her and gay club situation was amusing

Reply 47#47 bala's post

The gay club was a nice gesture but was too soon for Teddy considering he has only just come out

3x17 Blue Naomi

Adirana going after the other girl got Sliver to come clean about Navid but at what price and Annie and Liam working together to expose Emily was amusing with a great result, Naomi trying to impress Max by dressing up in an Avatar costume was priceless and both of them not wanting spoil their street cred was great

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Emily got what she deserved and it was long time coming Liam and Annie fake fighting i saw coming but Ivy get reality check from Raj was a surprised since he is sick and not pothead. That was great twist I didn't see coming.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

That's a sad story line with only 3 or 4 years to live at such a young age

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Come on it sad but kids lukumia who 7 years old and only have few years are lot sadier.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Anyone who has only a few years to live is sad but it just seems worse when it's kid's of any age and by kid's i also mean young adults

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I get what your saying i am just surprised by that revelation 90210 is usually soft of serious issues tends to focus teen drama i like how they covered in a positive way and i like he's in peace about the situation

Poor Silver!! Imagine somebody doing that. I'm glad Emily was found out and not really even because of her but because I couldn't believe they were doing another story where Annie fell out with her friends. Come on writers, think up something better than what you've done before!! Lazy.com!

I can't wait for tonight's episode! What time is it on at?

Reply 56#56 dannixx's post

It airs at 8pm

Eastern or Central?

Reply 58#58 dannixx's post

I think it's eastern time but not sure

Probably, I hope someone will let me watch it on tv because I'm just about out of credits. Lol

Reply 60#60 dannixx's post

I've just looked on their website and it's 8/7c
http://www.cwtv.com/

Thanks! I missed it though, booo! Just have to watch it on heree

Thread