Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

me too, but im still not sure why they cancelled charmed

Reply 21#21 spratt89's post

you really don't get things in tv world-the executive producer were fed up of the show wanted to end it-plus budgeting problem for last season

So who has watched the 2 episodes?

Opinion will be appreciated

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Just about 3 min to complete then i will watch it and be back later

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

i watching first episode only but it not 90210 i remember the language they use is nothing 90210-you would use words like p****s, or even guy get a BJ in a car. they not updated it they made more worse, I'm like Sliver,kelly's sister is a pistol.   

As I said on a simmilar thread, I almost fell asleep watching. Very rarely does the 1st episode of anything grab me so I watch the 2nd if they don't have me by then they never will. This show never will.

I thought that only one episode had aired?!? TV.com has it listed as only one episode.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

It wasa 2 episode or 2 hour premier, Since the title sequence ran again in the 2nd hour I assume it was 2 eppy.

Just checked and it was 2 eppy
1. We're Not in Kansas Anymore

2. The Jet Set

cool thanks.  it's not on any tv station i get over here so i totally rely on FV, VIP and tv.com for the updates

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

episode 3

This is good episode a lot better than the first 2

Admin, why not add the original 90210 instead of this ...... which probably won't survive?

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 10-1-2008 04:08 ]

Reply 31#31 Milks26's post

because it would longer to upload i don't think they have enough space upload that many season.

thats why the older shows with lots of seasons will be a long way away from coming onto the site

Reply 33#33 spratt89's post

recent show will get added faster

wonder if knight rider will be next

Reply 35#35 spratt89's post

i can't tell you as so far only reality tv show are going added

the girls are sooooo crazy thin it makes me sick. i watched the first episode and i am definetely done with it.

Reply 37#37 alexgirl's post

i like it not all of them are thin  

Episode 6

Well this same teen drama and i can't believe things never change .

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 9-2-2008 18:00  
me too, but im still not sure why they cancelled charmed
They were runing out money after season 7. so they had to make a decission. I wish they didn't end it. I wanted to see them unfold the relationship of pheobe and cup.

Thread