Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

it chessy and entertaining when there is nothing else to watch.

they try and put in too many things in one episode so it makes it annoying.

Reply 41#41 minnieholly's post

are you talking about charmed or 90210?

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I think minnieholly is talking about charmed.

I just saw the first episode of 90210 yesterday. I don't know. It didn't bring anything new to the genre. Same old, same old...  Does it get any better?

Reply 43#43 serena75's post

no drama still continue but i still like it-something to watch when your fed up watch serious drama show.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

No, wait... I think minnieholly is talking about 90210 in post #41,

I enjoyed watching the original Beverly Hills. I guess,  I was in that right age when that show aired. And now... I don't know if I want to reminded of all the drama that took place in my school back then

Reply 45#45 serena75's post

it's nice to look back isn't it?

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Sometimes yes, sometimes no

Episode 7

Wow i didn't see that coming . Some serious mess up drama

I like 90120 there are some dodgy parts but overall i think it's a great show. I didn't watch the old 90120 so maybe thats why I can warm up to this show so fast. After I watched this episode I was curios about the old show so I checked out a couple of episodes on youtube and the acting makes me cringe, sorry but I like this one better. Mostly because it's now and the other was the past.

By the way the next episode is not until the 28th of October which ultimately sucks!!!

[ Last edited by ebz_88 at 10-10-2008 21:21 ]
GET A FREE XBOX 360

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=98689      

Reply 49#49 ebz_88's post

Well i have other shows to watch

i've seen both and there different in unique way.

This show's like a guilty pleasure. You don't want to watch it, but then you get sucked into it. At least, that's what happened with me. I haven't seen the original 90210, so I don't know how it compares to the old one, but I have to say, this one's pretty dramatic. I can't believe Annie's only a freshman and like Ethan and Noami are only sophomores, they look much older.

Reply 51#51 funny-girl101's post

what i find amusing how there different classes someone always hang out together.

i finally managed to catch up last night with 2 brand new episodes that aired  and i still think this is watchable but not as good as the original. it's was nice that sliver let dixon take her to prom even through he was willing stay with her at her house instead. i really like sliver character she's only one who are nice on the show. mind you seeing Annie drunk was funny.

Naomi plans was quite brillant getting Annie boyfriend back from Kansas and poor navi having introduce Andiana  to his huge family

Naomi needs an after school activity. Seriously. To spend money and time on getting Jason to Beverly Hills just to see Annie miserable is quite sad. And what happened to that guy she was interested in? Instead of spending time on plotting out a plan like that, she could've spend her time on something more productive. Hahaha, these characters amaze me.

Reply 55#55 funny-girl101's post

LoL you have a point there but it was a great clif-hanger,  it look like he might not be who he says he is which is a shame . i think he lying that he's their son. . i should of saw that coming

For those that need there fix

90210 1x12

ok we all knew he wasn't Harry's son and i'm glad he left but Naomi blame Annie and now there relationship is even worse but i felt bad for harry. I'm sorry but shouldn't a paternity test being first thing you asked before believe he's your kid. it show that those rich people are targets   .

Episode 13

Adrianna being pregnant is quite intresting story-line certainly better than drug story-line but she has some support. i'm glad Annie and her boyfriend didn't do the deed but Annie's parents did in back of their car

poor dixon i love the relationship he has Sliver but she not exactly girlfriend material is she ?.  i mean i love there relationship because sliver isn't typical girl .

Poor Ethan. ):
I'm glad that Ty's back though, I love his smile. LOL.

Thread