Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I'm glad she made the annoucement at the end

Episode 16/17/18

i finally got to catch up on this show today, well sliver has gone a bit crazy with dixon, the sex tape that just crazy it just seem that she gone a bit overboard.  The way she broke into matthews house and accused him of being responsible breaking her and dixon up seem a bit drastic and slightly misguided . yes i know it going revealed she's  bi-polar but still it does seem a little crazy. The search party for sliver was good episode.

ronda and ethan-i knew she  would create trouble I'm glad he didn't cheat on annie with her look i seriously underestimate him. but I'm glad he broke up with annie .

i hope Naomi know what she doing-that guy seem like trouble

I just caught up too. I'm kinda glad that she's got bipolar disorder because if they had of said she was just reacting that way because she was "in love" with Dixon, then that would have been really stupid.

Her reactions are pretty typical of someone with Manic Depression. They have extreme highs and then soul destroying lows. They generally go overboard on lots of things that you and I would find strange. At least she can get help now.

Yep, Naomi's new boy seems like he's gonna be trouble, but I guess that's why she likes him so much!

I'm glad Annie and Ethan broke up too. They annoy me as a couple.

Navinda and Adriana are a nice couple together.

Reply 63#63 shinny's post

Yeah I'm glad they gave something deal with because her being happy at start of this show slightly got annoying and she made a good performance which is amazing you just couldn't believe dixon reacted to the situation. what i don't understand why now?- don't people who suffer bi-polor get diagnosed early. it's not like anything dramatic happen to her.  i just don't understand how a person who seem normal few months back suddenly get this. i'm glad they gave explanation but they must be a reason behind this it can't because she feel in love.

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I remember reading somewhere that the onset of the disorder happens in teenage years (about 1/3 or so) - Must have something to do with all those hormones!

Reply 65#65 shinny's post

ok thanks

1x19

So what did I learn in this episode? Well, clearly Dr Pepper sponsors 90210. Talk about product placement overkill. It's like in Waynes World when they do the piss-take on product placement. Funny.

Donna's back and her and David have split (I guess we know why that is, lol) - I can see Donna opening up a boutique in LA.

Ethan and Liam spark up an unlikely friendship and we get to hear some of Ethan's repressed issues, which I'm sure are going to come way up to the surface with the help of his new buddy!!

Dixon drives back to Kansas, but can't face his mother yet. It was good that he Annie with him as she was able to talk to his biological mother on his behalf. I'm sure this is a storyline that will be back soon.

Reply 67#67 shinny's post

yes it was good episode i finding this ok to watch i was worried i wouldn't turn out to be a decent show

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 4-10-2009 20:24  
Yeah I'm glad they gave something deal with because her being happy at start of this show slightly got annoying and she made a good performance which is amazing you just couldn't believe dixon reacted ...
Bipolar is not something you can check for when your a baby or anything its something that develops, and there is different types of it there type 1 and type 2.  and thee is small levels in between, They have in the show Silver acting out Type 2 which is the more serve kind.

Some people live on for years not knowing if they have a mental illness or they arent ready or willing to be tested for it.

90210 1x20

good episode wow kelly must be desperate for a guy .

90210 1x22

Well neomi sister is piece of work and dixon get drunk i can't wait to see what happens in season-finale

I was surprised as Sliver winning prom queen but her speech was fantastic

One Party Can Ruin Your Whole Summe

What a great season-finale i really enjoyed it , i got admit i was sceptical about this show returning and it might not be as good as original but it's very watch able and lot things happend in this episodes which consequences the next season espically Annie she going to feel guilty about hit and run

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Great episode i replayed the end a few time to see if i could see what see hit

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

They didn't show it all we saw was some sort figure on the ground her parents are going to be so disappointed with her and we know next season guilt will kill her she end confess to it by end of next episode

90210 Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered September 8, 2009

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-8-2010 19:20 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

i want to know is anyone excited about this because it very watchable show but to launched melrose place on the same day seem a bit overkill.

90210 - 2x01 To New Beginnings!

Nice season premier with the gang hanging out at the Beverly Hills Beach Club, where Naomi and Silver meet Teddy after Naomi had a run in with his wife but we are still in the dark about Annie's hit-and-run.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes we are now Annie got filmed and she really going regret it now i'm glad she feel guilty but Dixon should allowed her explain why she was upset-she has no-one to talked to and is handling the situation on her own   . i can't wait to see what Naomi going to do with that video she put on her mobile.

to sext or not to sext

Wow Naomi sister is a nasty piece of work

Thread