Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 25#25 bala's post

That was nice when Teddy helped Jackie surprises Silver with a half-birthday celebration that takes her back to her childhood birthday parties but the end was sad

To Thine Own Self Be True

Well Jasper really has anger issue doesn't the ending was a great clif-hanger because Navid doesn't know who pushed him but he saw was black trainers

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Dixon letting the cat out the bag about Jasper before he came to dinner put everyone on edge but Jen's and her camping gear was over the top. Kelly forgiving her mother for all the pain she has caused in the past was nice and great cliffhanger

And Away They Go!

Well he finally did it, he got her confess great plan by the guys. now when is Annie going find out her guy ?

Reply 29#29 bala's post

That was a great plan at the race course but i feel sorry for Naomi

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yeah there really stretch that story-line a bit too long for my liking

2x12 Winter Wonderland

Good episode Dixon not telling Silver who the girl in the red dress was will come back on him and the possibility to get back with Silver and what will Annie do now about the hit and run

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well she got what she deserved i mean she should of came clean now she's in a difficult position . it does look like dixon is going try get back with sliver don't know how that affect his friendship with teddy.  .

Next episode?

Does anyone know when the next episode is going to be aired?

Reply 34#34 bayan.makhlooq's post

no it's on a mid- season break

Rats and Heroes

Well look Annie  really need to get out that relationship with Jasper but she needs to tell her parents otherwise she stuck but i knew jasper switch drugs to Navid locker and now it really going to be interesting how  he will get out of this.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

I think we all knew the drugs planted in the locker wouldn't end well

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah but Annie really need tell someone otherwise she stuck with that guy for the rest of her life.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Yes she needs to tell the truth soon otherwise this will drive her mad

Girl Fight

Good episode Annie puts Jasper to test but the autosave on the computer has her confession saved on the laptop. . The girl fight was predictable .

Reply 40#40 bala's post

The lead up to the fight was funny with the so called accidents

2x15 What’s Past Is Prologue

I am glad Silver told Teddy about the email but lets hope he can forgive her and Jasper stealing the car to get rid of any evidence what will Annie do now

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

He really doesn't give up easily does he?

2x16 Clark Raving Mad

Naomi has gone to far with new faculty advisor, Mr. Cannon but what a way to end with Jasper

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes i hope he actually did jump off i am a little fed up of Jasper

Thread