Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x17 Sweaty Palms and Weak Knees

I hope Dixon and Ivy become a real couple after they decided to go on a fake date and will Adrianna drop the band for the offer i hope not after they stood behind her

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes I like IVY and Dixon as a couple as well but diamonds for sliver she really didn't like and his real gift was nice. Annie finally get rid of Jasper but I have feeling he will be back.  Naomi really needs drop that allegation before it get out of hand liam threatening him is going make the matter worse

[ Last edited by bala at 4-7-2010 18:23 ]

Another Another Chance

Naomi finally tells the truth and Annie has flashback from that night killed that man-there really put an end to that but will she tell Naomi about it -it did look like she might at the end and Gia cheating on her

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I thought Liam was mean to Ivy but she has a second chance with Dixon and Dixon playing Bob Marley to cheer her up was nice

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well yes Dixon know how to treat a girl -i really hope they become a good couple with no problems.

Multiple Choices

Not really best condition to take the SAT, All of them really have personal problems but i have to admire Annie for her self-restraint and telling Liam to forgive Neomi.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Annie was great at the waterfall when she told Liam to forgive Naomi but Naomi's sister spoilt her chances at the SAT

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

She shouldn't let her ruin rest of her life

2x20 Meet The Parent

It doesent seem to matter what Naomi does to Jen she always comes out on top but Mr Matthews drunk on the pier was funny

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Well if she not careful she about to lose Liam as boyfriend

2x21 Javianna

Good episode when Naomi is too distracted to realize Liam is in need of support to deal with the departure of his father, so he turns to Annie for comfort but what will Liam do about the coins and Rosie getting fired

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Can you believe Teddy dad offering Sliver money to dump him ?

Was that the end. I didn't see that coming, Annie ex-stalker boyfriend setting the boat on fire that was just evil, but I don't feel sorry for him with Liam beating the snot of him, and as for Naomi well the teacher guy he is just evil.

Reply 58#58 minnieholly's post

Well the guy had a point she called wolf and now she has to pay the consequences   but he was a creep for taking advantage of that situation. It was a good season-finale i can't wait to see 3rd season

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-19-2010 08:06  
Well the guy had a point she called wolf and now she has to pay the consequences   but he was a creep for taking advantage of that situation. It was a good season-finale i can't wait to see 3rd se ...
Even Naomi made a fool out of herself, he shouldn't have been such a creepy preditor. and with Liam breaking up with her and Naomi pretty much lost her support system she is on her own.

I havet his feeling that Dixon left for Australia because the parents were fighting. and noteven noticing the children and with them finding out about Annie doing a hit and run this should be interesting I hope they don't try and pusnish her for it since guilt is a horrible thing to live with.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Liam and Annie sharing their darkest secrets was good and Jasper got what he deserved and thanks to Jen taking Naomi's car away she was left with an old unreliable car that left her stranded at the school

I hope Naomi picks up a large object and wacks him across the head!!

Poor Liam, all that work. I'd have beaten the head of Jasper too, lol. I'm glad this whole hit and run thing is gonna be out in the open. I wonder will it turn out that Annie ran over him after he was dead. So basically someone else hit him. I betcha it will.

Reply 62#62 shinny's post

I agree that something else happened but i doubt that she ran over him when he was dead, that would have been found out when they examined the body.  I think that she hit an anima and someone else hit him after.  They will find out that the timing doesn't match.

I feel sorry for Liam,  that was a really nice boat and I would have beat him too.

Also Naomi will hit the teacher, although the show likes to have bad things happen, this would be a really bad way to start next season with her trying to convince people she was raped.

What interests me more is what will happen to the other teacher (can't remember his name) who was drink driving and destroying the school sign.  he will do something bad.

90210 Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premiered September 13, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-9-2010 17:56 ]

3x01 Senior Year, Baby

What a way to start their first day back at school with an earthquake and wow what a tragic car crash but she did get the song book after he was being a jerk. It's a good job Ivy was dreaming or Dixon would of been right to be jealous and Annie honesty payed off but at what cost

Thread