Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 7

Wow i didn't see that coming . Some serious mess up drama

Reply 49#49 ebz_88's post

Well i have other shows to watch

i've seen both and there different in unique way.

Reply 51#51 funny-girl101's post

what i find amusing how there different classes someone always hang out together.

i finally managed to catch up last night with 2 brand new episodes that aired  and i still think this is watchable but not as good as the original. it's was nice that sliver let dixon take her to prom even through he was willing stay with her at her house instead. i really like sliver character she's only one who are nice on the show. mind you seeing Annie drunk was funny.

Naomi plans was quite brillant getting Annie boyfriend back from Kansas and poor navi having introduce Andiana  to his huge family

Reply 55#55 funny-girl101's post

LoL you have a point there but it was a great clif-hanger,  it look like he might not be who he says he is which is a shame . i think he lying that he's their son. . i should of saw that coming

For those that need there fix

90210 1x12

ok we all knew he wasn't Harry's son and i'm glad he left but Naomi blame Annie and now there relationship is even worse but i felt bad for harry. I'm sorry but shouldn't a paternity test being first thing you asked before believe he's your kid. it show that those rich people are targets   .

Episode 13

Adrianna being pregnant is quite intresting story-line certainly better than drug story-line but she has some support. i'm glad Annie and her boyfriend didn't do the deed but Annie's parents did in back of their car

poor dixon i love the relationship he has Sliver but she not exactly girlfriend material is she ?.  i mean i love there relationship because sliver isn't typical girl .

I'm glad she made the annoucement at the end

Episode 16/17/18

i finally got to catch up on this show today, well sliver has gone a bit crazy with dixon, the sex tape that just crazy it just seem that she gone a bit overboard.  The way she broke into matthews house and accused him of being responsible breaking her and dixon up seem a bit drastic and slightly misguided . yes i know it going revealed she's  bi-polar but still it does seem a little crazy. The search party for sliver was good episode.

ronda and ethan-i knew she  would create trouble I'm glad he didn't cheat on annie with her look i seriously underestimate him. but I'm glad he broke up with annie .

i hope Naomi know what she doing-that guy seem like trouble

Reply 63#63 shinny's post

Yeah I'm glad they gave something deal with because her being happy at start of this show slightly got annoying and she made a good performance which is amazing you just couldn't believe dixon reacted to the situation. what i don't understand why now?- don't people who suffer bi-polor get diagnosed early. it's not like anything dramatic happen to her.  i just don't understand how a person who seem normal few months back suddenly get this. i'm glad they gave explanation but they must be a reason behind this it can't because she feel in love.

Reply 65#65 shinny's post

ok thanks

Reply 67#67 shinny's post

yes it was good episode i finding this ok to watch i was worried i wouldn't turn out to be a decent show

90210 1x20

good episode wow kelly must be desperate for a guy .

90210 1x22

Well neomi sister is piece of work and dixon get drunk i can't wait to see what happens in season-finale

I was surprised as Sliver winning prom queen but her speech was fantastic

One Party Can Ruin Your Whole Summe

What a great season-finale i really enjoyed it , i got admit i was sceptical about this show returning and it might not be as good as original but it's very watch able and lot things happend in this episodes which consequences the next season espically Annie she going to feel guilty about hit and run

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

They didn't show it all we saw was some sort figure on the ground her parents are going to be so disappointed with her and we know next season guilt will kill her she end confess to it by end of next episode

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

i want to know is anyone excited about this because it very watchable show but to launched melrose place on the same day seem a bit overkill.

Thread