Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x17 Sweaty Palms and Weak Knees

I hope Dixon and Ivy become a real couple after they decided to go on a fake date and will Adrianna drop the band for the offer i hope not after they stood behind her

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I thought Liam was mean to Ivy but she has a second chance with Dixon and Dixon playing Bob Marley to cheer her up was nice

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Annie was great at the waterfall when she told Liam to forgive Naomi but Naomi's sister spoilt her chances at the SAT

2x20 Meet The Parent

It doesent seem to matter what Naomi does to Jen she always comes out on top but Mr Matthews drunk on the pier was funny

2x21 Javianna

Good episode when Naomi is too distracted to realize Liam is in need of support to deal with the departure of his father, so he turns to Annie for comfort but what will Liam do about the coins and Rosie getting fired

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Liam and Annie sharing their darkest secrets was good and Jasper got what he deserved and thanks to Jen taking Naomi's car away she was left with an old unreliable car that left her stranded at the school

3x01 Senior Year, Baby

What a way to start their first day back at school with an earthquake and wow what a tragic car crash but she did get the song book after he was being a jerk. It's a good job Ivy was dreaming or Dixon would of been right to be jealous and Annie honesty payed off but at what cost

Reply 5#5 bala's post

That was one hell of a over the top party but Dixon getting setup after a body shot off a girl was cruel and the teacher thing is getting interesting

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It's a good job Sliver remembered the phrase when watching the video and it was only a matter of time the truth about Adrianna and the song

3x04 The Bachelors

Funny line from Dixon to Ivy about paying for her first time because he was appearing in a bachelor auction and planing to spend the their first night together until Sasha spoiled it with some life-altering news.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I hope he will because he has nothing to be ashamed of accidents happen but what a great reason for safe sex

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I feel sorry for Jen's baby having a mother like that but having a boy when she was expecting a girl was amusing and what Annie was trying to do to help her mothers financial problem was nice. It's a shame that Sliver plan backfired and Oscar got what he wanted from Ivy

Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's a shame Jen shredded the teddy after overhearing about Naomi's rape but it's nice to know she cared about Noemi and Oscar got his revenge on Laurel and Ivy with the news about his past

Reply 18#18 bala's post

As soon as Oscar confronted Cannon about Dagenham i thought that was his undoing but I'm sure he will have one last go at Naomi and Navid standing down from the awards was nice

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Jen hasn't got the mother instinct but taking the wrong baby and then letting her baby fall was terrible but what was Navid thinking when he sent Silver to help proving the underage problem, Oscar got what he deserved

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Charlie's friends catching Annie wearing sexy lingerie looked uncomfortable for Annie and i wonder if Debbie and Ryan's one night stand develop in to something more

3x10 Best Lei'd Plans

Naomi is priceless thinking she can get Ivy to teach her how to surf in a couple of days but Naomi in the water was funny and I'm not surprised that Navid and Adrianna's relationship is strained now that she has found fame. Debbie on her first Internet date was terrible untill she and Ryan sneak away for some one-on-one time at the Beach Club which was amusing and the ending i could see coming

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Adrianna's fame has really gone to her head but what a cliffhanger with Cannon hiding in the shadows

3x12 Liars

I think we knew Mr. Cannon was going after Naomi but taking her hostage in her own home and luring Silver into the situation was terrible but he got what he deserved , Dixon rescuing Ivy after she takes a nasty spill was great

3x13 It's Getting Hot in Here

Naomi face when the girl got to the yoga retreat was amusing and the girl telling Adrianna a few home truths was a long time coming but just when you thought Emily was fitting in she stabs Annie in the back. Charlie realizes Annie has feelings for Liam and setting them up to be together was nice

Thread