Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It would be intersting to see if they can get this show to shock me, the first one had very little shock factor and i was not even a teen when the first one came out.

it seems like in the promo she is contracdicting herself alot, first she siad the show is the first of its kind, and they shouldn't bring it back, then she is talking about the excitment of the new show to bring back something for the original fans sounds like she is looking for a paycheck.

The first one was the first of its kind because it gave me a pre-teen when it aired something to wonder about high school. but with these different teen shows out there i am getting bored.

and if they are makinga new 90210 does that mean they will make a new charmed.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 9-1-2008 16:29  
no what makes you think that?
because it seems like they are bringing back old aron spelling shows. charmed is one of them what next the new 7th heaven.

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 9-2-2008 18:00  
me too, but im still not sure why they cancelled charmed
They were runing out money after season 7. so they had to make a decission. I wish they didn't end it. I wanted to see them unfold the relationship of pheobe and cup.

it chessy and entertaining when there is nothing else to watch.

they try and put in too many things in one episode so it makes it annoying.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 4-10-2009 20:24  
Yeah I'm glad they gave something deal with because her being happy at start of this show slightly got annoying and she made a good performance which is amazing you just couldn't believe dixon reacted ...
Bipolar is not something you can check for when your a baby or anything its something that develops, and there is different types of it there type 1 and type 2.  and thee is small levels in between, They have in the show Silver acting out Type 2 which is the more serve kind.

Some people live on for years not knowing if they have a mental illness or they arent ready or willing to be tested for it.

Was that the end. I didn't see that coming, Annie ex-stalker boyfriend setting the boat on fire that was just evil, but I don't feel sorry for him with Liam beating the snot of him, and as for Naomi well the teacher guy he is just evil.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-19-2010 08:06  
Well the guy had a point she called wolf and now she has to pay the consequences   but he was a creep for taking advantage of that situation. It was a good season-finale i can't wait to see 3rd se ...
Even Naomi made a fool out of herself, he shouldn't have been such a creepy preditor. and with Liam breaking up with her and Naomi pretty much lost her support system she is on her own.

I havet his feeling that Dixon left for Australia because the parents were fighting. and noteven noticing the children and with them finding out about Annie doing a hit and run this should be interesting I hope they don't try and pusnish her for it since guilt is a horrible thing to live with.

The cover in the VIp section through me off since its a cover from the old 90210 and not the new one is the episode of the new at least I would hate to lose tokens.

Good thing I came in here to find out when Cannon will make his move, cause what I am watching on tv now is an old one Leam is living in his car.

Teddy needs to come out of the closet at least come out to Silver

It was nice to see Navid and Silver make up after what Adrianna did to her and her ghost coming back to haunt her was fantastic.

Thread