Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah but Annie really need tell someone otherwise she stuck with that guy for the rest of her life.

Girl Fight

Good episode Annie puts Jasper to test but the autosave on the computer has her confession saved on the laptop. . The girl fight was predictable .

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

He really doesn't give up easily does he?

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes i hope he actually did jump off i am a little fed up of Jasper

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes I like IVY and Dixon as a couple as well but diamonds for sliver she really didn't like and his real gift was nice. Annie finally get rid of Jasper but I have feeling he will be back.  Naomi really needs drop that allegation before it get out of hand liam threatening him is going make the matter worse

[ Last edited by bala at 4-7-2010 18:23 ]

Another Another Chance

Naomi finally tells the truth and Annie has flashback from that night killed that man-there really put an end to that but will she tell Naomi about it -it did look like she might at the end and Gia cheating on her

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Well yes Dixon know how to treat a girl -i really hope they become a good couple with no problems.

Multiple Choices

Not really best condition to take the SAT, All of them really have personal problems but i have to admire Annie for her self-restraint and telling Liam to forgive Neomi.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

She shouldn't let her ruin rest of her life

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Well if she not careful she about to lose Liam as boyfriend

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Can you believe Teddy dad offering Sliver money to dump him ?

Reply 58#58 minnieholly's post

Well the guy had a point she called wolf and now she has to pay the consequences   but he was a creep for taking advantage of that situation. It was a good season-finale i can't wait to see 3rd season

Reply 3#3 minnieholly's post

Yes hence why i reported and what a way start senior year look like there got a bunch typical story-line keep us watching but what has Annie got herself in for with that intern ship?.

Why does everyone on this show have a hidden agenda and Ivy friend and her mother guess this show hook me back on after disappointing season 2 with Jasper think if they bring him back half way through season 3 i will lose my temper.

Age Of Inheritance

Well another good episode but Neomi is really losing her friend but sliver doesn't have any idea about Canon and i don't know how he will play it but it's clear he becoming obsessed with her.

Annie meet a new guy who happens to be half brother of Liam and this test their relationship because he hates him which i don't get

Well Sliver finally figure out Nomi was telling the thurth thanks her message repeating what canon footage.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i was wondering why she came back that difficult decision for dixon-question is whether he will tell IVY about it or not?

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes but he needs to get tested before he tells her just be sure

Catch Me If You Cannon

Wow Sliver plan completely backfired because they all thought it was her bi-polar condition. Dixon really overacted to the news he should been more patient and Ivy is no longer innocent any more.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

i figured bi-polar would create problems

How Much Is That Liam In The Window

This was a good episode because most of everything that episodes were leading up to got resolved to some degree. Jen  really showed she cared about Noemi. Liam,  i would get suspicious if a middle age women offered to put you up in the pool house but finding out that women girl mother was amusing. I might be desperate for a job but not desperate enough to be shop model

So both Liam and his half-brother have scare make you wonder how that happen?.

[ Last edited by bala at 10-26-2010 15:13 ]

Thread