Thread
Printable Version

90210 Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I just caught up too. I'm kinda glad that she's got bipolar disorder because if they had of said she was just reacting that way because she was "in love" with Dixon, then that would have been really stupid.

Her reactions are pretty typical of someone with Manic Depression. They have extreme highs and then soul destroying lows. They generally go overboard on lots of things that you and I would find strange. At least she can get help now.

Yep, Naomi's new boy seems like he's gonna be trouble, but I guess that's why she likes him so much!

I'm glad Annie and Ethan broke up too. They annoy me as a couple.

Navinda and Adriana are a nice couple together.

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I remember reading somewhere that the onset of the disorder happens in teenage years (about 1/3 or so) - Must have something to do with all those hormones!

1x19

So what did I learn in this episode? Well, clearly Dr Pepper sponsors 90210. Talk about product placement overkill. It's like in Waynes World when they do the piss-take on product placement. Funny.

Donna's back and her and David have split (I guess we know why that is, lol) - I can see Donna opening up a boutique in LA.

Ethan and Liam spark up an unlikely friendship and we get to hear some of Ethan's repressed issues, which I'm sure are going to come way up to the surface with the help of his new buddy!!

Dixon drives back to Kansas, but can't face his mother yet. It was good that he Annie with him as she was able to talk to his biological mother on his behalf. I'm sure this is a storyline that will be back soon.

I hope Naomi picks up a large object and wacks him across the head!!

Poor Liam, all that work. I'd have beaten the head of Jasper too, lol. I'm glad this whole hit and run thing is gonna be out in the open. I wonder will it turn out that Annie ran over him after he was dead. So basically someone else hit him. I betcha it will.

Poor Silver!! Imagine somebody doing that. I'm glad Emily was found out and not really even because of her but because I couldn't believe they were doing another story where Annie fell out with her friends. Come on writers, think up something better than what you've done before!! Lazy.com!

Thread