Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I'm looking forward tonight episode-i just hope promo is not misleading and artur see merlin use his powers

Awww poor Will i thought he was gonna die but i hoped i was wrong and when Merlin used magic it was obviously him cause he was guiding the wind with his hand so the fact that no ones worked out that he uses magic is abit annoying but i still love it i especially liked when Gwen told Arthur off.

Reply 82#82 superhero's post

it was sad but it shows how merlin keep his powers a secret

eppy about the unicorn

I liked this eppy my favourite part was the bit about Arthur eating the rat but it would have been mean to give it to Morgana.

Reply 84#84 superhero's post

tonight episode so much better

season 1 final

preview for last episode of the season

but Arthur cant die or he does then Merlin brings him back to life, he cant die properly though.

Reply 88#88 superhero's post

That the clif-hanger

Great episode and as always everything turn out fine but there must be a consequence of what going happen now that Nimah is dead.

Cool episode! Awww poor knight at the begining,he was really nice and went back for Merlin and then he died! The fight between Merlin and Nimueh was awesome but i dont really think she was evil   and i kind of wished someone would have died though instead of all the main characters and lots of extras being miraculously saved. I was sure Gauis would die.

Reply 91#91 superhero's post

so was i but the dragon and merlin are no longer friends.

Still i kind sad to see her go i can't merlin had power to defeat her.

no idea how season 2 is going to begain.

Season 1: Episode 1: The Dragon’s Call

This was a brilliant episode, Merlin and Arthur are quite good together, the second fight was great to watch and funny at times, Mary/Helen was just a crazy old woman, the best part was when Merlin found out what his reward would be. Yes, the show plays fast and loose with what is deemed to be historical truth. However, just like Robin Hood, it's not worth getting worked up about the inaccuracies

Season 1: Episode 2: Valiant

A Brilliant episode, a snake shield was a great idea for this episode; Merlin bringing that dog statue back to life was fantastic and was nice to see Arthur ask Merlin to come back as his servant after sacking him. A credible performance by Will Mellor as Knight Valiant was the highlight of the episode for me. I like how everyone keeps going on about Merlin’s destiny.

Season 1: Episode 3: The Mark Of Nimueh

This was another great episode, Merlin almost getting Gwen killed was good but saving her made up for his mistake, Morgana convincing Arthur to help was great and yet again Merlin uses his magic to save the day but Arthur takes all the credit. In my eyes Michelle Ryan did an excellent job of playing Nimueh

Season 1: Episode 4: The Poisoned Chalice

This was a great episode, was nice to see Arthur doing anything he could to save Merlin, it looks like Gwen cares for Merlin, Arthur disobeying Uther again was great as Morgana is the one that talks Arthur into going against Uther’s wishes. What was highly improved in this episode was the relationship between Arthur and Merlin; both now seem to have a mutual respect for one another with each out to save one another

Season 1: Episode 5: Lancelot

Another brilliant episode, I hope Lancelot makes another appearance at some point as he was great for this episode and also glad that somebody apart from Gaius knows about Merlin’s secret, was nice how Merlin wanted to help Lancelot become a Knight even if it did get Lancelot in trouble. The Griffin special effects themselves were pretty good, the ending with Merlin saving the day and yet again not able to take the credit for doing so.

Season 1: Episode 6: A Remedy To Cure All Ills

A fantastic episode, Edwin was one nasty piece of work but Edwin got what he deserved in the end, was a nice gesture on Uther’s part to make Gaius a freeman of Camelot. I think Merlin might always have been suspicious of Edwin. How Uther could fall for what Edwin was saying about Gaius I will never know.

Season 1: Episode 7: The Gates Of Avalon

A very good episode, was good to see it revolve around Morgana and her dreams, Arthur was very different when he thought he was in love, the cover story Merlin and Gaius gave Arthur was a brilliant one. I loved the reaction Uther gave when Arthur declared he was going to get married, Merlin always seems to save the day at the right moment.

Season 1: Episode 8: The Beginning Of The End

A Fantastic episode to watch, Morgana really was attached to the boy for some reason, Merlin looks for invites trouble if you ask me or trouble just finds Merlin either way it ends in the same result, How Morgana continues to convince Arthur to help I will never know, best part was Merlin getting the keys from Arthur as that was just funny to watch.

Thread