Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 1: Episode 9: Excalibur

Fantastic episode, that Knight was one bad man and was nice to see a different side of Uther in this episode, The Dragon can never give a straight answer which is annoying but always fun to watch, Gaius drugging Arthur was really good but the fight with Uther and the Black Knight was brilliant and the best part of this episode is the reaction the Dragon gave after finding out who used the sword

Season 1: Episode 10: The Moment Of Truth

Great episode, well this was a much welcomed change to all the other episodes as it was not set in Camelot, William was kind of nice to say it was him who used magic to protect Merlin, was great to see Arthur come and help Merlin, the last battle was my favourite part and it was also nice that Gwen and Morgana helped Merlin for a change. I really did think Uther would want to help at the start of this episode but I was wrong.

Season 1: Episode 11: The Labyrinth Of Gedref

Brilliant episode to see, Arthur willing to sacrifice himself was great and noble of him; the ending with the Unicorn had to be the best part as it was the perfect ending to this special episode. My other favourite moment was when Merlin gave Arthur rat stew and then they gave it to Morgana to eat. Arthur really should listen to Merlin some more as that way they would get in less trouble.

Season 1: Episode 12: To Kill the King

Another great episode, I really thought Morgana was going to kill Uther at one point, Merlin always helping without anyone knowing was great, I felt bad for Gwen and I could not believe that Uther would lock up Morgana for speaking her mind but Morgana does speak her mind allot in my opinion.

Season 1: Episode 13: Le Morte D’Arthur

A fantastic episode to end the season, that was one angry dragon at the end, the chain of events in this episode was brilliant, Merlin saves Arthur, Gaius saves Hunith and then Merlin saves Gaius, the goodbye Merlin sort of said to Arthur was great to see and was funny also. As season-enders go, this one seemed to be less than cliff-hanging until the final 10 seconds with a Morgana... what? And a very angry dragon.

I am very much looking forward to season 2 of Merlin

Merlin Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-4-2010 15:37 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Well this was a good episode to start the season and i really enjoyed.

I like the fact that the dragon bestowed alot of knowledge on Merlin. Kind of show how he became a powerful warlock of the old magic.

Reply 3#3 carlorica's post

but that cheating

awesome beginning to the 2nd season,

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Well it could be considered cheating but hey where else can you get a hold of the old magic. Dragons can't write

Reply 6#6 carlorica's post

in a bottle

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Ok you got me there

Episode 2

Well apart from Arthur kissing Quin nothing much happen of all the people the assassin killed who would thought Arthur would be the hardest

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I liked the way Gwen had a go at Arthur for his bad behaviour

It shows us how arthur grows into a good fair king.

I really enjoy this show. I like that there was more Gwen/Arthur interaction. I also like that Arthur is spoilt it shows that he has flaws which makes him easy to relate to.

it was nice to see a range merlin powers in this episode most impressive was the fog

I don't watch this show but caught the last 15 minutes of tonight's show waiting for Strictly Come Dancing. I was fairly impressed with it and didn't think I would be. Might have to give it a proper try!

It was a good and and gabismom is correct. It shows how Arthur becomes a good and kind King. Also shows how Arthur falls for Gwenivere.

Thread