Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hands

Well Tara hand getting injured seems set back how is going to be a surgeon, she can only be a doctor. Jax must really feel guilty about that since he thinks it's his fault. Gemma getting beaten up by her husband was sad

Call of Duty

After all that Juice telling him that his dad is black but was surprised at advice he got and it was good chance to come clean but he didn't. Well things are getting tense

Reply 34#34 carlorica's post

Yeah i can't wait 2 part season finale don't know how they come back from all this next season.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yeah i can't believe none of us knew there were cops because it was only way they would be protected but i liked how he got his own back when RICO investigation was closed he exposed the other guy with sex toys at the meeting was priceless

SDCC Sons of Anarchy FULL Panel

Sovereign

Jax is in charge but seriously Gemma but what way turn it around to a hideout. As with every season there were some shock killing his teenage daughter as payback for his daughter death was sad. That new boss seem worser bad guy.

Authority Vested

What an interesting time to get married and that some driving by Gemma boyfriend -i love his line 'sorry i don't go out much' That really cracked me up   .

Laying Pipe

Well Jax had to make a tough decision but having his friend getting killed was sad outcome but look like deal he made is going to make things interesting. . Gemma what was she thinking and that did look like a set up but question is who told the cops the girl who Gemma beat up?

Stolen Huffy

Well that was a nice wake the guys leaving stuff in the coffin was a nice touch . I had feeling Jax would made a deal after that raid on the dosa house i had feeling offer their business with girl in exchange for him leaving Gemma alone

Orca Shrugged

Well that was some blackmail but i swear that was man not a women and if i think that actor from Justified would be amusing. . The cop wife getting killed was sad

Small World

I can't believe who was behind the Home invasions i knew he had a plan but i never expected it to be that.

Toad's Wild Ride

I can't believe both Jax and her trusted Gemma with their kids and look like it was a big mistake consider Gemma been a mess this season they really shouldn't allow her to even see the kids. Her judgement is so messed up and poor bloke picking the wrong women to rob . What a way to resolved home invasion mess

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Trust me,  wait till you see the cooler .

You will understand when you see it

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

So i wasn't mistaken it was Walton Goggins

Ablation

Well you just know Gemma lying was about to catch up on her but Jax use it to his advantage was smart

Andare Pescare

So Jax figured out who the Rat is was great but poor Juice what will happen in season finale .

Crucifixed

I thought this was season finale than i realise there more episodes to come but 90 minutes episode turn out to be just 1 hour episode which was disappointing. . Look like Tara has got herself into a situation which tricky to get out

To Thine Own Self

Jax was so close to get the evidence but getting kidnapped by the CIA agent made him lose his leverage.

Darthy

Well it ain't easy to be the boss Jax beating crap out of Clay but at least his patch is gone but look like he's planning on hiding in Ireland. .Jax giving his ex-wife a beating certainly crossed the line

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Gemma did warn her but she didn't listen

Thread