Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Authority Vested

What an interesting time to get married and that some driving by Gemma boyfriend -i love his line 'sorry i don't go out much' That really cracked me up   .

Laying Pipe

Well Jax had to make a tough decision but having his friend getting killed was sad outcome but look like deal he made is going to make things interesting. . Gemma what was she thinking and that did look like a set up but question is who told the cops the girl who Gemma beat up?

5x01 Sovereign

The driver of the truck was luck they got him out before he was burnt alive but what they did to Trager's girl will start one hell of a war and if Damon Pope isn't dead by the end of the season I would be surprised

5x02 Authority Vested

Trager catching his other daughter in the act was unfortunate but you can understand why he hit him when she was screaming and Luis Torres's driving skills were impressive for a guy who don't get out much

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-28-2012 16:17 ]

5x03 Laying Pipe

Pope getting to Jax's inside was interesting but asking him to kill one of his own guys was a surprise and his guy sacrificing himself is going to put a lot of hurt to everyone responsible starting with the guard

Stolen Huffy

Well that was a nice wake the guys leaving stuff in the coffin was a nice touch . I had feeling Jax would made a deal after that raid on the dosa house i had feeling offer their business with girl in exchange for him leaving Gemma alone

Orca Shrugged

Well that was some blackmail but i swear that was man not a women and if i think that actor from Justified would be amusing. . The cop wife getting killed was sad

Small World

I can't believe who was behind the Home invasions i knew he had a plan but i never expected it to be that.

Toad's Wild Ride

I can't believe both Jax and her trusted Gemma with their kids and look like it was a big mistake consider Gemma been a mess this season they really shouldn't allow her to even see the kids. Her judgement is so messed up and poor bloke picking the wrong women to rob . What a way to resolved home invasion mess

5x04 Stolen Huffy

What a bizarre request wanting the hookers thumb and tit as a proof of death but the wake was a nice tribute at the end

5x05 Orca Shrugged

Walton Goggins aka Boyd Crowder as a woman was amusing but Tig getting his ass bit was priceless and the sheriffs wife getting shot was sad but you would of thought she could handle a gun, I mean she should of shot at leased one of the intruders instead of herself

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Trust me,  wait till you see the cooler .

You will understand when you see it

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

So i wasn't mistaken it was Walton Goggins

5x06 Small World

That's tragic that the sheriffs wife died and Gemma should of known that woman would want revenge for the beating she got from Tara but what she made her do was kind of amusing until she killed herself, it didn't take them long to get justice for the prison killing but killing his wife first was a surprise

5x07 Toad's Wild Ride

Gemma getting robbed was kind of amusing but the guy being allowed to walk away minus his money was a surprise until they made it even at the end and Wayne is know mug he knows Clay has something to do with the home invasions but Gemma crashing with the kids in the car was terrible as it was her fault

Ablation

Well you just know Gemma lying was about to catch up on her but Jax use it to his advantage was smart

Andare Pescare

So Jax figured out who the Rat is was great but poor Juice what will happen in season finale .

Crucifixed

I thought this was season finale than i realise there more episodes to come but 90 minutes episode turn out to be just 1 hour episode which was disappointing. . Look like Tara has got herself into a situation which tricky to get out

To Thine Own Self

Jax was so close to get the evidence but getting kidnapped by the CIA agent made him lose his leverage.

5x08 Ablation

Clay lying to protect Gemma after the car accident was interesting and Tara's punch when she found out the truth was great but it a shame she used her broken hand and using Gemma to get the dirt on Clay was a great move

Thread