Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x13 A Mother’s Work

I know Jak's is on a killing spree but killing the bird on the road was over the top and pointless and Tara made it to easy for Jak's to find her but Gemma killing her after the deal with Jak's was a tragic waste of life

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2014 21:21 ]

I think next season he is going to spiral out of control.

Sons of Anarchy Season 7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres September 09, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

Black Widower

I think everyone hate Gemma but framing that poor guy for Tara murder was awful and without Tara Jax moral compass is facing in the wrong direction .

Special Look Final Season

Nice insight from the writers and actors

7x01 Black Widower

Gemma did a good job in pretending to be the caring mother but letting someone else pay for her crime was predictable and what a way to find out who was driving the car, Wayne sticking his nose in where he shouldn't was asking for trouble but will Juice pull the trigger

7x02 Toil and Till

Jax's revenge plan is getting very bloody   .

Juice not killing him was nice .

Love the song at the end

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The van chase at the end of the gun fight was great but almost falling off the back of the pick-up was amusing and Wayne was luck Juice has a heart but I wouldn't trust Gemma not to kill him

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I love the song at the end

7x03 Playing with Monsters

Gemma getting in-between one of the girls and her father was asking for trouble but Nero laying into him was great and trust Jax's to finish it, the rate Jax's and the others are killing there will be no one left

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

You got that right he going full out war on the Chinese

7x04 Poor Little Lambs

I knew they would be blow back but i never expected such a massacre at Denosa

7x05 Some Strange Eruption

So now he has taken care of them but getting them all arrested was interesting choice but Jax one on one fight with Lee was good for such a small guy he can fight. . I really hope Juice kills Gemma she deserved it and Abel using a hammer to protect his brother was sweet and disturbing at the same time.

7x06 Smoke 'em if You Got 'em

What was juice thinking going to Mexican for safe passage now samcro has him and things are going to get tricky if juice tell jax who really killed Tara. Seting up Chinese is bad business and there no way this ain't going work out.

7x07 Greensleeves

Gemma had every right to be scared but than finding out it was a protection detail was very amusing because we knew in advance what Jax needed Gemma but the fact we see Gemma being scared was nice for a change consider she always had tough personality.

7x10 Faith and Despondency

Before you mention i didn't comment on previous episode let me just say i was waiting to see what was going to happen and this episode was conclusion of event from 7x08-7x10 and i will be discuss all 3 episode into one comment.

Marcus has hired mercenary who killed bobby obvious Jax is going get payback from that he did in this episode i am so glad he did to him what he did to bobby.

Abel overhearing Gemma confession to his baby brother in 7x08 means he know she responsible for his step mother death and this plays an important part in the events from this moment as he realise she got away with it so he decided to get payback and who would thought 7 year old could get payback on Gemma so well he is showing his Jax's genius in planning to set people up i am impressed he managed convince the school that Gemma has been abuse him.

Suger on top was how he told Jax his understanding it so charming it's almost adorable. At least he knows who his mother is

7x11 Suits of Woe

Nice extended episode with Jax confirm what Abel told him with Juice

7x13 Papa's Goods

This was series finale so you know i will comment on this,  this season has been interesting and so much has happened but not even i saw that ending coming i mean Jax committed suicide was so unexpected but cop did a bad job chasing him for that long you would thought these cop would of set up some sort road block to block him.

I did find it amusing who they got to be the truck driver

7x04 Poor Little Lambs

I loved the line "grandma is kind of crazy" after dropping the kid off at school and confronted the horn hogger behind but the hit at the lake house turning to a rescue was surprising but the massacre at the club after the cop killing was tragic

7x05 Some Strange Eruption

Jax's was bound to want payback for that massacrer at the club and trying to keep Juice safe is becoming more of trouble than it's worth but the fact Gemma blamed the Chinese for killing Tara all the deaths are her fault

Thread