Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

she is dead next season for sure.

Reply 48#48 gabsimom's post

i disagree clay & Jax will protect her

i'm curious to see how Jax deal with his son being missing

Sons of Anarchy Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premiers September 7, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Can't wait I love this show!

What a great first episode, sorry but i couldn't wait for this to be added and i love how save best things for the last moment and i really miss that cop but gemma stabing that guy in crouch was funny .

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Jax's was in a bad place at the start and they were very slow in pulling him of the guy after the shooting but i hope they don't drag out Abel's kidnapping too long

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

i think they will as abel in Ireland

Oiled

So much for SOA to get payback on guy who kidnap Jax kid look like he's been dealt with internally now the question what will they do with Jax's son. Gemma father a hoot shooting Tig in the back thinking he was doing his wife

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was funny when the guy smiled and thought he got away but then hit by the hybrid car who would of thought how dangerous they are

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

some people really get what deserve

Home

Well that stupid caregiver just had to try to escape but at least they know Abel is in Belfast and if only he pick Gemma mobile they would been able to get abel back.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Gemma was too laid back after the caregiver died trying to escape but Opie getting in to a fight after seeing his girl on her knees was predictable and another step closer to finding Abel

Caregiver

Well Gemma finally found out but what a way to find out she going angry at Clay why she wasn't told and now she told cops where she is.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

That was a close call with the guys and the pharmaceuticals but what a way for Gemma to find out about Abel

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i can't wait for next episode she going be on the war path with Jax and Clay

Turning and Turning

Well Jax getting into bed with that women is going be dangerous but Gemma figure out  why Tara didn't do everything was a great surprise.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I hope he's got a backup plan to take her down as well for what she has done to his mother

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

i am sure he has but it probably revealed season finale.

3x06

Well another ok episode the raid on the club was great but no drugs Darby setting them up for that was smart but Jax thinking it Tara friend was wrong . Gemma blame the other AFT was unexpected.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I liked the way they blocked the camera with the step ladders in the hospital and Gemma blame the other AFT was surprise

Thread