Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Widening Gyre

Gemma escaping was a great surprise but look like the gang is heading into a trap

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Gemma's ice bath was a bit extreme but a great escape and Tara's boss hitting her to make the escape look authentic was nice

Lochan Mor

Well nice long episode with some set-backs look like getting Abel won't be so easy

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Nice work from Gemma in running the police van off the road and i had a feeling that Tara would book an abortion after what her boss said, the priest looks like he's lying about Abel because that couple look like they were about to adopt him

Turas

Wow another great episode trying kill Clay and his gang was risky move than attack Gemma was tough move but now clif-hanger ex-Mayan guy taking Tara . Too much is going on to get any of this sort out.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It's a shame Trinity missed when she shoot Jimmy's right hand man ant interesting ending with Tara and her boss

Firinne

Well it's good thing Gemma caught Jax with  Firinne and forced to tell them the truth that there are half sibling.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

That was a close call talk about brotherly love and i cant believe Jimmy escaped again

Bainne

Well Jax got his son back but it shame he delayed he could prevented their deaths.

Guess this was Tara last episode

Reply 27#27 bala's post

The way Gemma got the information from the nun was a bit unorthodoks but it worked and after Jax's watching the couple with his son i thought he would be better off with them but tragical it cost them their lives and Tara should of shot him when she had the chance

June Weding

Look like i was wrong about Tara but what a surprising turn of events

I can't believe she shot her girlfriend just protect herself clear Gemma

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Agent Stahl is a cold blooded killer and is going to be a hard nut to crack and it was obvious that Jax was going to kill him if he got a chance

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

i liked how he made it look like self-defence.

NS

Great season finale Jimmy and AFT agent both got there just deserts and i loved Jax had ace up his sleeves.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

The way Agent Stahl pleaded for her life after all her cold blooded killings i thought was amusing but what a great season finale

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes she made deal with devil and she paid the price finally

Ding Dong the Witch is dead!!!! Love the twist in the end!

Reply 35#35 gabsimom's post

Yes but i had feeling someone will replace her

Sons of Anarchy Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 06, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Out

Great opening episode with things about change in Charmine but it look like it's going to be an interesting season.

Thread