Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I think the Sheriff will regret the way he welcomed them back home and what idiots sending just two deputies to follow them

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well those deputies thought they could handle them but were wrong but i got see how al of this played out.

4x02 Booster

That was some deal Clay made with the Mayans but Jax getting caught by the Russians over the guns was interesting but what a great rescue and the new sheriff i think went to far with the fire violations and i can't wait to see his downfall

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well you beat me to this but what a way show them who's the boss

Reply 6#6 bala's post

For the first time in ages I'm almost up to date

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well that's good news now i am the one behind

4x03 Dorylus

That ball game as a decoy to steal the truck was so obvious but you just knew they would get there revenge but the look on their faces after the cop left and they turned up was priceless

Una Venta

Well the drug business looks a little messy for SOA.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-21-2011 22:22  
That ball game as a decoy to steal the truck was so obvious but you just knew they would get there revenge but the look on their faces after the cop left and they turned up was priceless
Yeah i had feeling but the mother was amusing when she found out what her son were up to

Reply 10#10 bala's post

That convoy was to obvious but i liked how they lost the tail and Gemma doing her own thing should be interesting

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah but things are getting way out of control for the Son's they are heading wrong direction.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

It's a bit hypocritical of Clay to complain about the other club considering what they are doing

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Exactly i just hope they don't turn into bad guys.

Brick

Well look like there some trouble ahead but having one brick short is going create problem since we know who took it.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Poor Wayne being caught in the middle of Gemma and Clay over Tara's letters and what an idiot not getting the brick back before they realised it was missing

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well could he have got it back since cop wanted it?

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I got the impression he was going to return it but he over slept

With An X

Well the missing brick really got a bit messy with THE prospect being tested but framing that other guy after he caught him. .

Reply 20#20 bala's post

What a lucky break with the missing brick but if his plan to get the brick back had worked it would of been impressive and it's better be shoot in the leg than his head

Fruit for the Crows

Well that sad ending but he really had no choice Juice hanging himself was sad all because rail roaded into helping the cops

Thread