Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Jax's going after the shooter was great but the way they made sure their man didn't talk was horrific and what happened at the shooter place was just as bad, from the sound of the branch cracking Juice's suicide attempt might fail

Family Recipe

Well I have to say that one brave attack on Sons what the hell were newbies outside allowing them get shot up shouldn't notice a group of man riding in with shot guns into the garage?.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I was right about Juice's suicide attempt failing and that was a brave attack but how they got out with only one casualty was incredible, hiding the one head in the vegetable bag was amusing but you just knew the cops would want some of his chilli and what happened at the end i could see coming sooner or later

Kiss

Juice really can't do anything right can he -he seems screwed no matter what he does and Tara leaving is the best thing but you just know she will end up dead by end of the season and i don't know how Jax is planning to get them out of drug business when rival have better guns

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Yeah but I wonder if JAx is also going to get hurt in all this were he is taking Tara up there. You know Clay is going to come out on the wrong side of things and get hurt real bad.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I thought standing on his desk so he could have a better look at Juice beating the cop was amusing and that was some great gun battle in the warehouse but it looks like Clay is about to set in motion the possible death of Jax now he is taking Tara

Hands

Well Tara hand getting injured seems set back how is going to be a surgeon, she can only be a doctor. Jax must really feel guilty about that since he thinks it's his fault. Gemma getting beaten up by her husband was sad

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Yeah I agree with you about Tara, Jax and Gemma.

Gemma at the end was also awesome about how she said that Clay will have to be put down by the hand of the Son. I wonder if she was referring to Son of Anarchy or Jax.

It should is leading to an interesting season finally.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Jax's is bound to put two and two together when he finds out about the missing money from Gemma and with what Clay did to Gemma i think it will be sooner rather that later

Call of Duty

After all that Juice telling him that his dad is black but was surprised at advice he got and it was good chance to come clean but he didn't. Well things are getting tense

Reply 32#32 bala's post

That mine field was a disaster with it raining body parts and the look on most of the guy's faces it will be a race to see who will get Clay first

Burnt and Purged Away

Well that was a great ep. The Feds will be moving in on the Sons, Irish and Cartel.
Ope killing Clay.
Tara wants to get everyone out.

Going to be an interest Season Ending.

Reply 34#34 carlorica's post

Yeah i can't wait 2 part season finale don't know how they come back from all this next season.

Reply 34#34 carlorica's post

It's a shame Jax's didn't hear Clay's death threats to Tara and i had a felling Opie would get to Clay first for killing his wife and father,  this looks like it's going to be a great season finale

4x13 To Be, Act 1

What Tig has done because of the lies he was told is going to end in a blood bath and it's obvious why Gemma told Jax's about the letters not only to kill Clay because anyone could do that but with him dead he may stay to head the SOA

4x14 To Be, Act 2

That was a surprise when the showed their law badges and with what they have on Jax's and the family he has no choice but to keep Clay alive and stay

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yeah i can't believe none of us knew there were cops because it was only way they would be protected but i liked how he got his own back when RICO investigation was closed he exposed the other guy with sex toys at the meeting was priceless

SDCC Sons of Anarchy FULL Panel

Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres September 11, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Sovereign

Jax is in charge but seriously Gemma but what way turn it around to a hideout. As with every season there were some shock killing his teenage daughter as payback for his daughter death was sad. That new boss seem worser bad guy.

Thread