Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x09 Andare Pescare

So much for Jax using Frankie as leverage and what Tara did at the hospital was risky

5x10 Crucifixed

Juice going to Jax's before he came after him was brave and Jax's using it to his advantage was another good move, about time they got justice for Opie and how Tara will explain how he got the cross to kill the nurse is going to be interesting

5x11 To Thine Own Self

The car driving off with only broken windows after crashing through the gate and then rolling with the grill hanging only to be fix when they drove off was ridiculous and trust Juice not to put the air vent back properly and Nero killing a couple was a surprise

Darthy

Well it ain't easy to be the boss Jax beating crap out of Clay but at least his patch is gone but look like he's planning on hiding in Ireland. .Jax giving his ex-wife a beating certainly crossed the line

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Jax's ex was lucky to be alive after threatening to take the kid back and Clay going freelance running guns is going to be interesting

5x13 J'ai Obtenu Cette

I'm surprised there is no permanent damages to Tara's hand after all the punching she has done with her hand in the cast and the dog fighting was disgusting but what karma stealing a car with a fighting dog attacking him, Jax's plan with Tig as bait and Clay's gun was an interesting way to get Clay out of the way but Tara getting arrested was a surprising end to the season

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Gemma did warn her but she didn't listen

Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres September 10, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

6x01 Straw

I know the working girls jobs are risky but what they did to Lyla was disgusting I just wished the sons were able to torture them before the cops turned up but at leased Tig finished one of them off and the school shooting was a surprise

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-18-2013 13:14 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I had a bad feeling throughout this episode when kept focus on the boy but i had no idea what he was carrying in that school bag this is why America has this problem. You don't see this happening over here in UK.

6x02 One One Six

Who would of thought keeping the kids mother safe from the police would be so hard and the fact the gun the kid used came from the sons will make life hard for them

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i have say the partner from Ireland wanted to charge double price for those gun was disturbing and rather smart

6x03 Poenitentia

Talk about being trigger happy but then killing her to keep her quiet was diabolical and looks like the guy Tig killed is coming back to bit his ass

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes but you have to wonder how far will he go because he is slowly losing it and you can see he won't succeed   .

Wolfsangel

Well i am glad he's dead nice one Clay getting Auto to stab him

6x04 Wolfsangel

About time Lee Toric is on the Sheriffs radar as he's been getting away with murder for too long but being killed by the guy he tortured was karma and the hands on the jackets was one hell of a message to send

The Mad King

What a way to end the episode it would eventually happen but they were extremely luck Jax notice the pen.

6x05 The Mad King

Gemma having to perform with Clay just so the guards could get their rocks off was unbelievable and there is going to be hell to pay for trying to kill them all

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well i just surprised they all got out alive

Reply 12#12 bala's post

All getting out alive was great but the fact his kids were almost killed is going to start a war and the fact the time was set by the Irish they know who to blame

Thread