Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x06 Salvage

What a great way to make the Eden police look stupid and they got what they deserved but making them apologize was priceless

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes that was amusing

Sweet and Vaded

Well Tara getting Gemma arrested using a blood bag was creative but making Jax sign the paper was great as he has no clue what he was signing he trust her but look like she played him.

6x07 Sweet and Vaded

Being offered a deal to sell the SOA down the river to save his own ass is a tough choice considering he's with Gemma and the kid not knowing who his father is was amusing but predictable, framing Gemma was perfect as she was throwing her weight about in front of witnesses

6x08 Los Fantasmas

That was one cold blooded hit and run but finding out his son was killed at the school was sad and I can't believe none of them fired a shot before he killed one of them and Nero taking the blame for the gun that killed the kids was a risky move

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes but you know the DA will make it look like SOA killed him

Reply 19#19 bala's post

They could never pull that off as the cop witnessed it and forensics would back it up

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah you are right but i have feeling she isn't exactly playing fair but we will see .

She could offer those cop a promotion in exchange for their testimony that they found him like that

As for forensics she probably make it look like it was unconceive  

6x09 John 8.32

Eli letting the SOA's know about the new police tail was nice and Jax's having ten days to pull the deal together or his life is going to be hell is going to be tough and looks like Tara plan is starting to fall apart

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well you got hand it to Gemma that she was able to get bottom of it rather quickly.

Tara with gun at end means she knows but i think Jax is probably going to pretend he doesn't know

Huang Wu

Well Jax really was calm in this episode after what he found out but Tara catching him in bed with prostitute was priceless . What did she expect you can't angry with that and thing bound get complicated with Chinese after that incident so he really is in a prickle

6x10 Huang Wu

Jax having Tara watched while he cools off was rather impressive but the way she lost the tail was amusing but Tara catching him in bed with prostitute could of ended so much worse considering she had a gun

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes but does she have any right to be angry when she was consider divorce ?

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Of cause she has the right to be angry after what she's been through because of him, she's been kidnapped almost lost the use of her hand and to be honest I'm surprised she hasn't had a shot at him

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

She chose to be with him at start now because of her children she has decided leave him because everything that happened but i don't think Tara would shoot Jax she more controlled than that but thinking this is what Gemma would do was rather amusing consider she was using Gamma as her role model.

I think your right she still in love with him which suggest she has some right to be angry i just assumed because she wanted a divorce she wouldn't care what Jax did?. The fact she been through all of that and they were still together was amazing i really didn't think Tara would gone as far as she did if she had no choice.

I really hope she doesn't turn into a rat because the ending can implies she would

Aon Rud Persanta

Holy Crap Jax plan was crazy but i can't believe he pulled it off but to kill Clay like that as well Irish was crazy and DA really didn't like aftermath consider she has one hell of a mess clean up because deal didn't include dead bodies.

6x11 Aon Rud Persanta

Jax's sending the cops on a wild goose chase is bound to come back on him in the near future but killing Clay after killing the Irish was a surprise especially as Gemma was watching

6x12 You Are My Sunshine

What an episode so much happened and you really didn't see all of Jax's deal but Juice trying OD since he couldn't deal with the guilty of killing that women and now he knows Jax's responsible to killing boy's mother.

Seriously Tara that's your big plan he going get you

A Mother's Work

Holy crap i don't know where to began but Jax taking responsibility was great but i can't believe Gemma killed her and what the hell was Juice thinking shooting the cop?.  Trust Mexican screw up Jax plan with the Guns shooting the black. .

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Jax's was taking a hell of a risk pitting the gangs against each other with a lot of killings along the way and Juice was lucky Gemma knew what to do, the way Tara lured Gemma away from the kids was impressive but the motel room instead of protection was crazy

Thread