Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x06 Smoke 'em if You Got 'em

Chibs thanking Althea for the heads up but not the sex was amusing and with Juice back with the son's Gemma should start to worry

7x07 Greensleeves

Gemma thinking her trip to the cabin might be her last was understandable but taking care of Greensleeves after blackmailing the preachers wife was nice and Abel overhearing his grandmothers confession should be interesting after him with the hammer

7x08 The Separation of Crows

Jax's seems to be taking two steps back with every step forward and the fact it's all gone pair shaped after his mother killed Tara she has a lot to answer for, the police was a little slow figuring out what Juice was up too

7x09 What A Piece Of Work Is Man

The bodies are really staking up with Bobby being murdered and with the police knowing the guy Gemma identified has an alibi time is running out for her, I hope Althea's car had the dashboard camera turned off with her making out with Chibs on the hood

7x10 Faith and Despondency

Starting the episode with everyone making out one way or another was amusing as it covered pretty near everything including a vibrator, Abel blaming his grandmother for the scratches on his arm was impressive for his age but you could tell they were fresh wounds and will Jax believe him about Gemma,  the justice for Bobby was great

7x11 Suits of Woe

I'm glad Juice told Jax the truth before putting Able through any more questioning and Jax almost getting run over escaping from the police was too convenient and the fact it was a powerful sports car was ridiculous

7x12 Red Rose

You would of thought Jax would of gone straight away after Wendy told him where his mother was and you have to feel for Nero after finding out the truth about Gemma, Juice making it easy for them to kill him was a little sad but you knew he wasn't getting out alive and shooting Wayne before killing his mother was tragic

7x13 Papa's Goods

Jax's burning all the documents before visiting the cemetery did look like he was saying goodbye and then making sure Wendy and the boys were financially safe before sending them out of town with Nero was obvious he was going for good but the police convoy was over the top

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

i suppose that was only way they could really end the show ?

Reply 27#27 bala's post

With the amount of dead bodies he was responsible for it was this or life in prison but it was an epic way to finish the series with the pool of blood running down the road

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

they could easily do spin off in few years with abel and other kid in the future to see what they life is like in future with them becoming adults finding out about their dad

Reply 29#29 bala's post

As Abel is only five a spin off would have to be a long way down the road because after the hammer scene he could follow his father and be a killer but a child killer wouldn't go down well with the audience

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes but we know cast older actor and do spin-off next year but so far no word on this just speculation

Oh where is this speculation coming from?

Finally got around to watching this series so that I could cross it off 'My to do list'.

I knew this show was not going to be my cup of tea because of what it represented. I was right. I enjoyed the 4th season - but overall the show just got more and more ridiculous with the storyline and situations these guys encountered.

All the cops are dirty or at the end of the day will eventually sympathize with the biker gang. All the main cast survive these insane situations and always come out alive, yet, people complain that the Walking Dead don't kill off main cast members when that is so not the case.

I hated the characters of Jax and Tara and the actors who played them (Hunnam overplayed the role). But, I have to admit that I warmed to Tara in S6 because she finally woke the fu^k up to the situation she was in - and I knew she was going to die here. Hated Unser too.

I liked Gemma, Clay, Bobby, Tig, Wendy and Happy. Jimmy Smits character seemed unnecessary - but I get they wanted a verbal conscious for Gemma.

From the first episode I knew Wendy was going to be last one standing in the end.

OFF-TOPIC

I decided to buy t-shirt

I always wanted buy one but now that i am working i decided it was about time.
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Thread