Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 gyki98's post

you have right to but this we only seen 1 episode wait until season finish before final judgement

it has never happenede to me that i like the first ep  but i dont like the rest of the season

It's happened to me numerous times.

I decided to use the terms "Good Pilot Syndrome" and "Bad Pilot Syndrome".

Good P. S. is where I, obviously, like the pilot but found the eps after that to be progressively weaker or even plain bad. Examples: Cane (loved the pilot, got dull as it went on) Invasion (again loved it but it took too long to get anywhere)

Bad P.S. is the opposite. I feel hesitant at first but it quickly finds its footing. Mostly with comedies: The Office (pilot was one of the weakest of the series, now its my 3rd fav show ever) My Name is Earl (weak pilot, grew better although it has declined again) 30 Rock (bland but after a while it found its own unique sort of comedy and became amazing)

I watched the pilot and I am not sure if I like the show or not.  I am hoping that it will get better in the future episodes.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 24#24 penny3760's post

at least watch a few before giving it up

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Any luck with second episode

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

havent see it yet

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

nope but hey nothing i can do-looking flashpoint tomorrow

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I am looking forward to Flashpoint are you going to watch Secret Diary of a Call Girl on TV or on VIP tomorrow

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

i don't know i can watch at 10pm but i live with my parents don't risk catch me

Episode 2 was worth the wait the fight at the petrol station that is road rage at it's worst

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

thanks i downloading it

the 2nd episode wa even better than the 1st.i realy like this show

Reply 33#33 gyki98's post

that fat mexican was amusing

Reply 34#34 bala's post

haha yeah.it was funny when 1 of the sons of anarchy said that theire saving a mexican wale when they lifted him in the car

Reply 35#35 gyki98's post

The mother is nasty piece of work-i can't believe how good the actress is-she always plays nice character and this play a nasty one

Reply 36#36 bala's post

i havent seen her in any other show but shes a good actres.most aacting peeps like playing a bad guy

Another great episode

Reply 38#38 bala's post

havent seen it yet

i plan to later.its a realy great show.somethnk different from the rest

Reply 39#39 gyki98's post

justice is served in this episode but the ending slightly retarded child please adopt me  

[ Last edited by bala at 9-18-2008 15:02 ]

Thread