Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

true.there was no other way to get ak´s out

Reply 61#61 gyki98's post

love the bit when young girl get hit in the face with a skate board

createviti at its best

Well this one was average AFT agent pissing on Jak baby room was Gross . i'm assuming it was piss because i don't want even think it's the other thing

Reply 64#64 bala's post

i know what u mean with the other think and i think it would have been more funny and grose.this wasnt a bad episode.i liked the mma fighting.thats how it was when it was a bloodsport

Next week is a must-see

so wat did u think of new ep.i think that stupid agent got what he deserved and the next eps will rule for sure

Reply 67#67 gyki98's post

Yeah it was great episode favourite was hit but stealing the ambulance has funniest thing in the episode   . but it did come in useful how many motorcycle gang have their own ambulance

Reply 68#68 bala's post

mayans vs sons of anarchy.its gona be great wen they collide

Reply 69#69 gyki98's post

Well that agent set them up

Reply 70#70 bala's post

and now he got what he deserved

Reply 71#71 gyki98's post

but he set thing motion before this death-this going get messy i wonder which members SOA get killed-i suspect the leader will get killed season-finale which mean that guy has take over.

Reply 72#72 bala's post

i cant wait to see.i think the sex sene in the episode was strange.doin it next to a dead dude

Reply 73#73 gyki98's post

You know i just found that amusing as well like no big deal

This is show the bomb. It is the new Sopranos, in my opinion. But biker style. IF they play it right, it will be the next big thing!

Reply 75#75 J708's post

we will just have to wait to see if this get renewed

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I really do hope it gets renewed. I love the fact that you don't have to wait til the next episode to know what happens. The episode is long and entertaining enuf and you get the conclusion of events thru out the episode and by the end of it.

Reply 77#77 J708's post

it is truly an amazing show

Reply 78#78 gyki98's post

btw, what did u think of the guy with chronic wanking syndrome

Reply 79#79 J708's post

haha that was funny.i liked wen the other guy said that he had it when he turned 13.LOL

Thread