Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 gyki98's post

few of them managed to get few film role but nothing major

i still don't get the whole OC part D

Reply 102#102 J708's post

what i meant is that the o.c is crap and anyone that has been on it has had a slow and painfull career suicide

Reply 103#103 gyki98's post

i c. my room mate loved the oc. i watched a few episodes. didn't get into it. btw, what do u think of one tree hill?

Reply 104#104 J708's post

i like it it survived 6 years not there both start at same time and one tree hill is still going after 6 season so it's not bad but gyki hate teen drama he prefer violent tv show

Reply 104#104 J708's post

one tree hill is rubbish too.

Reply  105#105 bala's post

i dont watch only violent shows.i watch comedie shows and family guy,south park and stuff like that

so who liked the new episode.i liked it.now i really cant wait for next ep

the break out part was hillarios

Reply 107#107 gyki98's post

Yeah it was but that ATF woman got what she deserved that man a psyco banging her head against the table . It really look painful .

Reply 108#108 bala's post

i thought she died there for a second

Reply 109#109 gyki98's post

Well she didn't   it would of  ruin story-line if she did?

okay first off. one tree hill  is great. u just gotta watch it from the beginning. and it'll just get on to u.

second, its still great. not as good as before, but still great.

Reply 111#111 J708's post

didn't know you were a fan but your right watch from start you understand the history i like emotional stuff the show-the psyco derek , high school shooting include a brother killing his own brother.

Reply 112#112 bala's post

yeah, the shooting is the best. how no one wants to ever forgive the old man. but its getting better though. the only difference the suspense is kinda gone. i don't HAVE to watch the next episode when ever one is done.

Reply 113#113 J708's post

yeah because there adults now drama gone-it aimed at growing generation not teenager-move along with original fans.

Reply 114#114 bala's post

but u know what impressive? how brook was what she was, and now she has grown up and is what she is today and how each one of them has done something in there life. Btw, doesn't nathan have a job? he has a really nice house which im sure he got from his parents. but there are bills, and he's the man of the house. I always wondered where he gets his money from.

Reply 115#115 J708's post

Think about it Hailey made some money from her songs-she quite loaded, remember Nathan was a slam ball player so he got money from team.

Reply 115#115 J708's post

thats what i meant.wtf is that?i dont get whats in those crap shows.skins is a good show.its more real than that crap

Reply 116#116 bala's post

oh yeah, talking about slam ball. i love how they're advertising that new sport like crazy. I think it should strictly be for white boys. cause as off spring said... white boy can't jump

Reply 117#117 gyki98's post

well we all have different taste

back to the show

OMG that AFT women is setting up Opi

Thread