Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 120#120 bala's post

thats why people dont like the police

Reply 121#121 gyki98's post

do you think he's going get killed

Reply 122#122 bala's post

i dont think so.i think hes on his toes

Reply 123#123 gyki98's post

i just wish this get added on here

Reply 124#124 bala's post

same.m startin to download less so i watch more on her whitch is more comftoble  even tho its not a big teli im watchin on

i watch most things on my computer i have just got used to it

beginning of this episode was funny

So one more episode

Reply 127#127 bala's post

one more episode coming right up....

just saw the last one.. DAMN...

Reply 128#128 J708's post

Payback is going hell accidental shotting of that woman-she was an innocent

i know man, just finished watching the episode. it sucks. why the hell was that dude bleeding in the end? did he punch him self as some sort of punishment?

last episode of season

Well it was good episode i'm glad Jax gave that guy a beat down and he saved the girl

Reply 131#131 bala's post

Just watched the last four episodes what a tragic mistake with Donna but like you said about saving the girl good job Jax

I loved this show! I thought it wouldn't be good at all, then gave it a try one day when I was sick and watched the whole season in two days! I like that its a modern version of Hamlet- with bikers!! I wonder what shakespear would think of that!

Does anyone know when season 2 is starting?

Sons of Anarchy Season 2 Discussion

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

i really hope this get updated tomorrow this one show I'm looking forward to seeing tomorrow i just don't know if it will get updated .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

New season update aren't usually as quick as regular updates but fingers crossed

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well greek was

Reply 4#4 bala's post

That's true but no picture for the new season of Greek yet

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

yeah but it will get added dvd box picture get release

Albification

Well i see things are about to get interesting, protecting Opie is going difficult Jackson the events from previous creates complication and Arians are in Charming set up drug business and they have back-up this is going to be all out war and new characters are going to be interesting.  blaming Mayans for opie situation seem wrong talk about gang war gone too far. i understand rival gang but frame them for something they are innocent for.  but tag the body with Sons letters. .

Thread