Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Gilead

What a good episode i mean only spending 1 day in jail and favour they had to do get protection i really didn't see second favour work i mean shooting a cop   . The fight between Jax and leader was intense that was brutal

Reply 28#28 bala's post

The planting of the drugs in the car backfired when the cop got shot but when he said i guess she doesnt want to be set up was funny

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes because she didn't know she was being set-up

Sons of Anarchy 2x08

Wow another good episode Jax really underestimated that guy kill Le-ann was bold move i can't wait to see what's the payback on that will be. that close call mayans things are heating up and gemmy smacked plate down stop them from argue it was funny

Reply 31#31 bala's post

They are loosing control of their patch i think because they are to busy arguing between themselves there is a lot of payback due

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

it's nice to see them being human and actually argue with themselves

Episode 9

Well i couldn't wait for this episode to be updated tomorrow now JAX is on war path Labell really knows how to play his cards right doesn't he i mean it all end very badly-next 90 minute season finale and i know it's going to be unmissable

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The tit for tat revenge is getting a bit tiresome they need to kick some ass i know that they don't know what happened to Gemma but someone has to pay for that and one of their own that killed Donna has not payed for that either

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

i know something very bad is going happen very soon -i can't believe gemma keeping quiet about that attack

2x10

Wow what a way for Gemma bring both Jax and clay to reunite. i was wondering what her plan was but what a card to play to make them work together-i honestly didn't see that coming. What a co-incident new supplier for bullets from repo job .

Reply 37#37 bala's post

About time that Gemma told them and i am looking forward to see how this plays out

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

All out war

2x11

What was Gemma thinking it''s a good clay didn't walk in of them

Wow what an eppy, All the secrets are out and Opie was a little fast to forgive but whatever, Loved the end for Gemma but your right Bala, What? was that? I know her self esteem was low but she hadn't even given Clay a chance before moving on to McNasty for a 5 minute thrill.

Reply 41#41 gabsimom's post

It's about time that the truth about Donna's death came out and he did forgive her a little quick but see looked really scared

2x12 The Culling

Nice gun switch to make the ATF look stupid and Tara's fight with the her boss was great and i am looking forward to the season final next week

2x13 Na Trioblóidí

Impatiens got the better of me but what a great season final with a couple of surprises

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

yes a lot surprises i can't believe ending all thank to that female FBI agent framing gemma

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I am glad that Gemma did what see did which turned out to be self defense but then framing her for the other one  and Zobelle has to be the luckiest man alive

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-2-2009 20:37 ]

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

i suspect he will back next season

Thread