Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 kwargalla's post

watched 2 minutes...while I was flipping through the tv

not interested in it though

Reply 6#6 gyki98's post

Bala & gyki98

I was heading to work this morning so I did not have time to elaborate.

I did not judge the show in the 2 minutes that I saw....I was flipping through the tv...not really watching it

I'm not interested in some biker-gang show....just me

FX is a good station....but they do a poor job when it comes to diversification.

The only show that they produce that showcase different races is The Shield....& that show is on its final season

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 9-5-2008 19:22 ]

Reply 12#12 bala's post

cool....

but, you never know....I might watch it one day

The Shield wasn't interesting a few yrs ago.

Finally got around to watching this series so that I could cross it off 'My to do list'.

I knew this show was not going to be my cup of tea because of what it represented. I was right. I enjoyed the 4th season - but overall the show just got more and more ridiculous with the storyline and situations these guys encountered.

All the cops are dirty or at the end of the day will eventually sympathize with the biker gang. All the main cast survive these insane situations and always come out alive, yet, people complain that the Walking Dead don't kill off main cast members when that is so not the case.

I hated the characters of Jax and Tara and the actors who played them (Hunnam overplayed the role). But, I have to admit that I warmed to Tara in S6 because she finally woke the fu^k up to the situation she was in - and I knew she was going to die here. Hated Unser too.

I liked Gemma, Clay, Bobby, Tig, Wendy and Happy. Jimmy Smits character seemed unnecessary - but I get they wanted a verbal conscious for Gemma.

From the first episode I knew Wendy was going to be last one standing in the end.

Thread