103 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Good show a bit slow but worth a second look i do like the logo on the jacket

Reply 15#15 bala's post

A bit like the opening credits

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Any luck with second episode

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I am looking forward to Flashpoint are you going to watch Secret Diary of a Call Girl on TV or on VIP tomorrow

Episode 2 was worth the wait the fight at the petrol station that is road rage at it's worst

Reply 54#54 bala's post

That is like holding a red flag in front of a bull

Reply 131#131 bala's post

Just watched the last four episodes what a tragic mistake with Donna but like you said about saving the girl good job Jax

Reply 2#2 bala's post

New season update aren't usually as quick as regular updates but fingers crossed

Reply 4#4 bala's post

That's true but no picture for the new season of Greek yet

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Shooting his mouth off to stop him talking so they don't find out who killed Donna was over the top

Reply 9#9 bala's post

With them thinking they have got the killer there is no reason for them to find out in the near future and i think that guys tattoo will get him killed for what they did at the end

Sons of Anarchy 2x02 Small Tears

Another good episode but with Gemma being unable to tell Jax and Clay about her traumatic event and now loosing the guns but at least they have helped Luanne with her business

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I would of liked to of seen a cat fight but see go the message and for the bottle is that the new way of recycling

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Good episode there has got to be some retaliation after the car bomb and Tara will know better next time not to approach Gemma from behind

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It was a good job the kid run out of bullets

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I thought Gemma would of seen the girl that helped the guys that raped her in the police station i cant wait to see that fight

Reply 28#28 bala's post

The planting of the drugs in the car backfired when the cop got shot but when he said i guess she doesnt want to be set up was funny

Reply 31#31 bala's post

They are loosing control of their patch i think because they are to busy arguing between themselves there is a lot of payback due

Reply 34#34 bala's post

The tit for tat revenge is getting a bit tiresome they need to kick some ass i know that they don't know what happened to Gemma but someone has to pay for that and one of their own that killed Donna has not payed for that either

Reply 37#37 bala's post

About time that Gemma told them and i am looking forward to see how this plays out

103 123456
Thread