Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 41#41 gabsimom's post

It's about time that the truth about Donna's death came out and he did forgive her a little quick but see looked really scared

2x12 The Culling

Nice gun switch to make the ATF look stupid and Tara's fight with the her boss was great and i am looking forward to the season final next week

2x13 Na Trioblóidí

Impatiens got the better of me but what a great season final with a couple of surprises

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I am glad that Gemma did what see did which turned out to be self defense but then framing her for the other one  and Zobelle has to be the luckiest man alive

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-2-2009 20:37 ]

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Jax's was in a bad place at the start and they were very slow in pulling him of the guy after the shooting but i hope they don't drag out Abel's kidnapping too long

Reply 6#6 bala's post

That was funny when the guy smiled and thought he got away but then hit by the hybrid car who would of thought how dangerous they are

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Gemma was too laid back after the caregiver died trying to escape but Opie getting in to a fight after seeing his girl on her knees was predictable and another step closer to finding Abel

Reply 11#11 bala's post

That was a close call with the guys and the pharmaceuticals but what a way for Gemma to find out about Abel

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I hope he's got a backup plan to take her down as well for what she has done to his mother

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I liked the way they blocked the camera with the step ladders in the hospital and Gemma blame the other AFT was surprise

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Gemma's ice bath was a bit extreme but a great escape and Tara's boss hitting her to make the escape look authentic was nice

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Nice work from Gemma in running the police van off the road and i had a feeling that Tara would book an abortion after what her boss said, the priest looks like he's lying about Abel because that couple look like they were about to adopt him

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It's a shame Trinity missed when she shoot Jimmy's right hand man ant interesting ending with Tara and her boss

Reply 25#25 bala's post

That was a close call talk about brotherly love and i cant believe Jimmy escaped again

Reply 27#27 bala's post

The way Gemma got the information from the nun was a bit unorthodoks but it worked and after Jax's watching the couple with his son i thought he would be better off with them but tragical it cost them their lives and Tara should of shot him when she had the chance

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Agent Stahl is a cold blooded killer and is going to be a hard nut to crack and it was obvious that Jax was going to kill him if he got a chance

Reply 32#32 bala's post

The way Agent Stahl pleaded for her life after all her cold blooded killings i thought was amusing but what a great season finale

Sons of Anarchy Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 06, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I think the Sheriff will regret the way he welcomed them back home and what idiots sending just two deputies to follow them

4x02 Booster

That was some deal Clay made with the Mayans but Jax getting caught by the Russians over the guns was interesting but what a great rescue and the new sheriff i think went to far with the fire violations and i can't wait to see his downfall

Thread