Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This is show the bomb. It is the new Sopranos, in my opinion. But biker style. IF they play it right, it will be the next big thing!

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I really do hope it gets renewed. I love the fact that you don't have to wait til the next episode to know what happens. The episode is long and entertaining enuf and you get the conclusion of events thru out the episode and by the end of it.

Reply 78#78 gyki98's post

btw, what did u think of the guy with chronic wanking syndrome

Reply 83#83 bala's post

me too, specially since i got my ps3, been hooked up like a teen on guitar hero. i totally forgot i got shows waiting to be watched.

hahaha, very true.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

I kinda figured that out, when I left for 3 months and got back and you we still had the chronic posting syndrome.

Reply 89#89 bala's post

Got 4 episodes lined up and don't have the time to watch them. I love the show, but i hate the fact that I haven't been in the mood lately to watch 45-50 minute running series. Any who, will catch up with those long shows very soon.

Reply 91#91 bala's post

well,,, good things only come in small packages, or small quantities I don't mind a short season, as long as its quality. Sopranos was short, and it was great! made it up to 10 seasons. Hope this show makes it until 2018

Reply 93#93 gyki98's post

who says that? the world part. 3 seasons is too short.

i still don't get the whole OC part D

Reply 103#103 gyki98's post

i c. my room mate loved the oc. i watched a few episodes. didn't get into it. btw, what do u think of one tree hill?

okay first off. one tree hill  is great. u just gotta watch it from the beginning. and it'll just get on to u.

second, its still great. not as good as before, but still great.

Reply 112#112 bala's post

yeah, the shooting is the best. how no one wants to ever forgive the old man. but its getting better though. the only difference the suspense is kinda gone. i don't HAVE to watch the next episode when ever one is done.

Reply 114#114 bala's post

but u know what impressive? how brook was what she was, and now she has grown up and is what she is today and how each one of them has done something in there life. Btw, doesn't nathan have a job? he has a really nice house which im sure he got from his parents. but there are bills, and he's the man of the house. I always wondered where he gets his money from.

Reply 116#116 bala's post

oh yeah, talking about slam ball. i love how they're advertising that new sport like crazy. I think it should strictly be for white boys. cause as off spring said... white boy can't jump

Reply 127#127 bala's post

one more episode coming right up....

just saw the last one.. DAMN...

i know man, just finished watching the episode. it sucks. why the hell was that dude bleeding in the end? did he punch him self as some sort of punishment?

Thread