Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x10

Wow what a way for Gemma bring both Jax and clay to reunite. i was wondering what her plan was but what a card to play to make them work together-i honestly didn't see that coming. What a co-incident new supplier for bullets from repo job .

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

All out war

2x11

What was Gemma thinking it''s a good clay didn't walk in of them

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

yes a lot surprises i can't believe ending all thank to that female FBI agent framing gemma

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

i suspect he will back next season

Reply 48#48 gabsimom's post

i disagree clay & Jax will protect her

i'm curious to see how Jax deal with his son being missing

What a great first episode, sorry but i couldn't wait for this to be added and i love how save best things for the last moment and i really miss that cop but gemma stabing that guy in crouch was funny .

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

i think they will as abel in Ireland

Oiled

So much for SOA to get payback on guy who kidnap Jax kid look like he's been dealt with internally now the question what will they do with Jax's son. Gemma father a hoot shooting Tig in the back thinking he was doing his wife

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

some people really get what deserve

Home

Well that stupid caregiver just had to try to escape but at least they know Abel is in Belfast and if only he pick Gemma mobile they would been able to get abel back.

Caregiver

Well Gemma finally found out but what a way to find out she going angry at Clay why she wasn't told and now she told cops where she is.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i can't wait for next episode she going be on the war path with Jax and Clay

Turning and Turning

Well Jax getting into bed with that women is going be dangerous but Gemma figure out  why Tara didn't do everything was a great surprise.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

i am sure he has but it probably revealed season finale.

3x06

Well another ok episode the raid on the club was great but no drugs Darby setting them up for that was smart but Jax thinking it Tara friend was wrong . Gemma blame the other AFT was unexpected.

Widening Gyre

Gemma escaping was a great surprise but look like the gang is heading into a trap

Lochan Mor

Well nice long episode with some set-backs look like getting Abel won't be so easy

Turas

Wow another great episode trying kill Clay and his gang was risky move than attack Gemma was tough move but now clif-hanger ex-Mayan guy taking Tara . Too much is going on to get any of this sort out.

Firinne

Well it's good thing Gemma caught Jax with  Firinne and forced to tell them the truth that there are half sibling.

Thread