Thread
Printable Version

Sons Of Anarchy Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bainne

Well Jax got his son back but it shame he delayed he could prevented their deaths.

Guess this was Tara last episode

June Weding

Look like i was wrong about Tara but what a surprising turn of events

I can't believe she shot her girlfriend just protect herself clear Gemma

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

i liked how he made it look like self-defence.

NS

Great season finale Jimmy and AFT agent both got there just deserts and i loved Jax had ace up his sleeves.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes she made deal with devil and she paid the price finally

Reply 35#35 gabsimom's post

Yes but i had feeling someone will replace her

Out

Great opening episode with things about change in Charmine but it look like it's going to be an interesting season.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well those deputies thought they could handle them but were wrong but i got see how al of this played out.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well you beat me to this but what a way show them who's the boss

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well that's good news now i am the one behind

Una Venta

Well the drug business looks a little messy for SOA.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-21-2011 22:22  
That ball game as a decoy to steal the truck was so obvious but you just knew they would get there revenge but the look on their faces after the cop left and they turned up was priceless
Yeah i had feeling but the mother was amusing when she found out what her son were up to

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah but things are getting way out of control for the Son's they are heading wrong direction.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Exactly i just hope they don't turn into bad guys.

Brick

Well look like there some trouble ahead but having one brick short is going create problem since we know who took it.

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well could he have got it back since cop wanted it?

With An X

Well the missing brick really got a bit messy with THE prospect being tested but framing that other guy after he caught him. .

Fruit for the Crows

Well that sad ending but he really had no choice Juice hanging himself was sad all because rail roaded into helping the cops

Family Recipe

Well I have to say that one brave attack on Sons what the hell were newbies outside allowing them get shot up shouldn't notice a group of man riding in with shot guns into the garage?.

Kiss

Juice really can't do anything right can he -he seems screwed no matter what he does and Tara leaving is the best thing but you just know she will end up dead by end of the season and i don't know how Jax is planning to get them out of drug business when rival have better guns

Thread