125 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fringe Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Fringe Season 1 Here

Did anyone watch fringe? I really enjoyed it. I was really suprised by the end of this episode and am super excited to see where this show takes us.

Click Here For The Fringe About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Fringe on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:42 ]

Reply 1#1 gabsimom's post

No, I taped it on my DVR, I'm glad to gear you liked it (it means I probably will too). I hope we get all the new shows added to the site. We did last year, so....

I had watched the pre-aired episode back in June loved it so i downloaded the new / same episode this morning and it took 6 hours but it was worth the Wait

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

it was a good episode

i agree it was a good episode

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

you know you needs expand on it-what do you mean it was a good episode.

i will expand my comment-funny dialogue

Walter: I thought you'd be fatter.
Peter: You thought I'd be fatter? Excellent. First words, perfect.
Peter: No, as a boy, you were round.

Peter: The man who was just released from the mental institution, he wants to give you a drug overdose, then stick a metal rod into your head and put you naked into a rusty tank of water.
Walter: No, I don't want to. No, I'd rather not. I'm just saying I can.

Peter: Genetically, humans and cows are separated by only a couple lines of DNA so it's an ethical test subject.
Olivia: Where did you learn that, MIT?
Peter: No, actually picked that up reading books, you should try it sometime, it's fun.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Reading that made me laugh again

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I can that scene out my mind when Peter see his father-that's his first word

I watched it.... It was great! I love the characters, I wonder if most of them, will be on a regular basis. I hope so, what a great cast!! I thought the FX were awesome, seeing through the skin, that was really cool. I can't wait to see, what they have in store for us as the season unfolds. I think this may become one of my favorite new shows, if the season holds up to the first show. I'm really hoping this gets added to the site!

Reply 9#9 gypsiegirl66's post

See We knew you would like it.   Now if the 2 of us like it Batb is bound to love it.

After reading your post, I checked Fringe out and it really sounded interesting, so I decided to watch it.  I was able to watch it online on Fox Demand.  I am not much into Science Fiction shows, but this show was really good.  I can't wait until the next episode airs.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 11#11 penny3760's post

glad you liked it

Reply 11#11 penny3760's post

I am Glad you liked it to. This is the perfect time for this type of show. Science has gotten way beyond what we thought possible at least in our lifetimes.

Reply #11 penny3760's post

I watched it the same way you did...

Great show! It was great throughout, but at the end it sort of picked up and got me wanting more. My favorite character has to be the kooky scientist ... That pillow suffocation scene reminded me of 24...that was a spoiler if you haven't seen the first season. But anyways I love cliffhangers and I was very interested at the end. When she said, "Let's talk to him" I was thinking that they have the same technology as the scientist...that there may be a double agent.

Tina, this is a great time to see what science can do especially after this week when they sent those protons through almost at the speed of light. I wasn't anticipating this one as much as others, but this is a must see for me this year! BTW, I also really enjoyed the F/X.

Reply 13#13 gabsimom's post

I can't believe in some of the things they are coming up with in these science fiction shows.  It always makes me wonder what is really out there and how much of it the government is keeping from us.  I read the preview for the next episode of Fringe and I can't wait to watch it.  It sounds like it is really going to be a good episode.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 15#15 penny3760's post

let's hope it last

Sky 1 to Air Fringe

Just saw an ad on Sky 1 for Fringe. No dates yet, just said coming soon.

Episode 2

WOW-this was a crazy episode

I watched this while i was having dinner and then they pulled the eye out sick!

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

i just saw that-why would watch something like this while having your dinner?

125 1234567
Thread