125 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 16: Unleashed

This was another great episode, I like the growing presence of Rachel and Ella and also like what is developing between Rachel and Peter, the case involving a man made creature was awesome and also very scary, Charlie getting attacked by the creature and sort of getting pregnant with baby mutant was good, the stopping of the creature was not that exciting, Peter and Walter were great in this episode and the little thing going on between them and food was funny, It took almost all season but Walter's past is catching up with him.

Episode 17: Bad Dreams

This was a brilliant episode, Olivia believing she is committing murders in her sleep which came true the next day was fantastic and very interesting, most of the scenes in the lab were good and funny, the revelation that Olivia knew Nick was good, my favourite parts of this episode was the dreams Olivia had of Nick killing people with his sad thoughts, Nick going to commit suicide and ended up having a load of people follow him up to the roof to do the same thing was good, Olivia saving Nick's by shooting him was good, the ending that Walter knew Olivia as a child was brilliant.

Episode 18: Midnight

This episode was much better than the last episode in my opinion, the case involving victims having their spinal fluid drained was very good and the surprise that the killer is the wife of the guy that made the drug was great, the big reveal in this episode is that William Bell is connected to ZFT, the small side story involving Rachel and her divorce was good for this episode, I enjoyed the lab scenes and the connection between Walter and Nicholas, I was glad that Nicholas was able to see his wife Valerie saved before he died.

Episode 19: The Road Not Taken

This was a very good episode, the case in this episode was great and also had some very good moments like Walter in his lab, I liked how Olivia having visions ended up helping with the case, I like how people who were in the same medical study as Olivia as a child are now showing up, my favourite part of this episode was the death of the annoying Mr Harris who by the way died in a brilliant way, Walter's hunt for a manifesto and Peter's device which actually helped with the solving of the case were good parts, the ending 7 minutes or so were great to watch and very revealing.

Episode 20: There's More Than One Of Everything

This was an outstanding season finale, this episode had everything from Nina being shot to Walter disappearing, the return of Mr Jones was great and he caused all the strange happenings in this episode, Walter and Peter were quite brilliant in this episode, Olivia with some help from Nina and Broyles did a great job of figuring out what Mr Jones was up to, William Bell being in a different reality was a OK twist in this episode, the stopping of Mr Jones was good and I like how he got split in half, the ending dozen minutes were great and kind of strange and left us with more questions.

125 1234567
Thread