Thread
Printable Version

Til Death Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I do not know this season is not as enjoyable as the first two, I think its losing its touch, I hope they can turn things around in the show.

have to agree with that

the car episode was funny but next episode was average

the woodcocks seem to be back

Reply 15#15 gyki98's post

that good to know must scheduling problem

Episode 4 and 5

Episode 4 - Well there another actress play the daughter what happen to old one but i didn't think her boyfriend was loaded i can understand how money changes people.

Episode 5-woodcock are back but the cheese was funny.

i don't like kenny i wish there made their daughter a regular on the show

Brad Garrett introduces the cast of Til Death!

Joy's Out of Work

Well come on I knew she would get a job at that place as soon he mention it but outake were funny at end

Hi Def TV

This is an amusing episode when Doug pointed out there were on a sitcom.

Season 4 storyline out of sync

I'm not sure whether VIP have uploaded the episodes in the wrong order or just that they were aired in a weird order but the storylines are out of sync.

This is especially obvious with their new friends Simone and Stephen.  They played tennis with them in ep 10.  They then met them in ep 12 and then in ep 13 it is a year since Eddie had a check up which happened  in ep 10.

Also Joy's job keeps switching between being a travel agent and working at the school.  She lost her job in ep 8 but then is still a travel agent in ep 12 when they meet Simone and Stephen.

[ Last edited by slade01 at 2-22-2010 10:15 ]

Reply 21#21 slade01's post

Yes you are right i think the network is air the episode out of order

Look like there replace Ally with different actress ?

Merit Pay

Paying a student to get good grades is wrong but he really had all teacher eating out of his hand except him

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 3-1-2010 11:44  
Look like there replace Ally with different actress ?
This is getting ridiculous how many different Ally are they on this show

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I liked how they incorporated it into the show.  It is really annoying when shows replace actors and then just act as if nothing is new..  This is stupid though as they are replacing her half way through a series.  Normally in a show they would replace an actor at the beginning of a new series when an actor did not wish to continue but they wanted to keep the character.

Latest updated episode 4x19 (actually 4x21)

This was one of the worst episodes ever.

It was also out of sync as usual so it was the old actress playing the daughter and this was before she was married.  In the previous episode, which was aired just before it they were married.

The person who decided the order should be fired, wheres Donald trump when you need him?

Also is anyone else watching the show still, or am I the only one?

Reply 27#27 slade01's post

didn't you read my pervious comments

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I was implying that the person at the studio should be fired, not anyone on this site.  I know that they are just uploading them in the order they are aired.

It just makes it less enjoyable.

Reply 29#29 slade01's post

Well i agree but i will be surprised if this show get renewed

4x20

The Sponge bath with Doug was funny.

Thread