Thread
Printable Version

Drive Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Drive Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss anything about Drive here

yeah...I loved this show...so great...but sadly only 6 episodes....sort of leaves you hanging, and I don't think there is any signs of it ever finishing

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 00:13 ]
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 2#2 dognxtdoor's post

I hate it when that happens.  Nathan Fillion must feel like a jinx, considering he was also in Firefly.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Drive - General Discussion Thread

Here's a spot to share your thoughts and opinions about this, unfortunately, short-lived show.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

when this show came out i really wanted to see it but now i don't see no point getting show with only 6 episodes

This was a great show and was really interesting. I am so sad that they did not give it a chance to really show its stuff

I've been dying to watch this...Nathan Fillion is the bomb!!!

But poor buggar seems to get shows that won't go past season 1 or not even finish

I watched the show and it's good. I just don't understand why it ended so soon

Episode 1

ok, this show definatly has promised but since i know fate of this show it makes it harder to watch it because you know there will no conclusion so let me get this straight this is illegal race which people have been chosen by a secret agency to race and it's not there choice.

32 million dollars-do you actually believe it.

i have watch all the episode and i got to admit it was rather good-i don't understand why it got cancelled anyone who love continuing story-line would love this show and the fact Fox is a good network surprises it's funny how shows like 24, Prison break lasted but this show didn't

there are so many good shows that they have canceled... really sad.. i would of thought this show was going two last..
Love is Patient.. Love is Kind

Reply 10#10 onetolove's post

Well nothing we can do they do, personally i think they should contact with network stating the show should at least have 1 season otherwise actor shouldn't sign up

Thread