Super Square General Discussion

Seriously this is a hard game you really need a sharp mind to play this game

I like it

[ Last edited by bala at 9-19-2008 16:21 ]

I'm rubbish at it

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

good game to test your reasoning skills and advance planning

Keep at it

I find it too fast I just have the thing sussed and bang its over and I have to try again I am sick of trying now

Reply 4#4 tulip's post

look this game that not difficult to play you just learn to group them together as fast as possible

I must confess, took me some trial rounds until I realized that I could move anywhere, not only straight up/down or left/right. After that, I'm hooked    
think pink

Reply 6#6 ewwwa's post

Welcome to your fourm i seen you on game site

I really cant get used to this game. Wish I knew how to play this better.

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

Adam what the problem?

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

My tips for playing this game is to adopt the strategy according to the random placement in the beginning.

I always try to develop on the square blocks that are almost grouping themself into a row already from the start -> and not to forget about the oblique rows, often enough these rows are like "magic" opening up blocked areas...  

Also, I try to have more than one line building up to a full row giving me as many options as possible to place that very last square whenever given the opportunity. Push away those square that are misplaced to clear off the area from odd squares that quickly cut off your free space of moving around.

Once you get started, it's a really fun game especially since there is no stressing time limit

Best of luck!
think pink

Thank's for the tips will give them a try

Thread