39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Error Report Thread(Updated)

Error Report Thread(Updated)

Please report any error on our any site, TV-video.net, VIPTV.net and Onlinegamesbar.com here. We appreciate your help and will award you accordingly.
Thank you!
We keep improving services for you.

bought unlimited for 30 days but not working

Hi
I just bought the unlimited for 30 days option through paypal and have the confirmation but no matter how many times I log in or our or refresh it won't show it....it still has me at 3 points only and I'd really like to watch some shows any help?

The link to Pizza Express in Arcade points to another game.
Thanks for the game-site. I've had a lot of fun playing!

Edit:The game Pizza Express seems to be working now. Thanks!

[ Last edited by serena75 at 9-25-2008 14:34 ]
Recent Ratings
  • lbjedward Points +4 Thanks! 9-26-2008 00:28
  • lbjedward Treasure +2 Thanks! 9-26-2008 00:28

Reply 2#2 brittmarie033's post

Send a pm to lbjedward with your paypal transaction id and your VIP username and sure the problem will be fixed shortly.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

second season of lipstick jungle is not free even though the show is still in the free show list

Replied by lbjedward:
Thanks, this problem has been fixed
Recent Ratings

grey anatomy season 5 ep2 the last 4 mins of the episode freezes. The audio keeps giong but the picture freezes up.

Parameter setting error

I have been trying to watch Heroes Season 3 but keep getting a system error message regarding my parameter settings.  I have been deducted for three shows but haven't seen one.
Thanks

Reply 7#7 pinkksasha's post

You viewing history shows you how many times you have clicked that episode, not how many times point have been deducted (you can click the same episode 24 on either server before another two points is deducted.)

Anyway some other people have been having this problem this is my suggestion that sometimes works.

1. Open up Realplayer
2. File then Open and type in "VIPTV.NET"
3. Navigate the website via the Media Browser and try to access your episode

PS if you still feel that you have lost points pm lbjedward with your viewing history.

csi miami season 4 episode 23

10 min into the show and the voice and action wasn't synchronized. it was distracting.

cold case season 6 ep.3

Not sure if the problem is on my end or yours.  Video is jerky for most of the episode.

Quote:
Originally posted by vic1992 at 10-13-2008 17:28  
Not sure if the problem is on my end or yours.  Video is jerky for most of the episode.
Same here. :[

Reply 10#10 vic1992's post COLD CASE 6x03

Same here. At around 12 minutes the video goes all jerky and eventually times out for me. Bummer. I tried it last night and just now and it is not working.
I used real player.

Parameter error

I keep getting this everytime I attempt to view a show!

Has anyone been able to watch 6x03 of Cold Case without problems? I am so curious what happens in the show and can't get anything after the initial 12 minutes.

NCIS Season 6 Ep 4

Hey,
unfortunately, episode 4, season 6 hasn't been updated, even though it says so in the update section...
And it's updated as Episode 4 of season 5, we're in season 6 right now...

Thanks for fixing it!

Angie
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +2 Here is for the loss of points. I am 10-16-2008 06:35

Error report on KyleXY season 2 episode 7

KyleXY season 2 episode 7
It stops at 18:36. EU server.

Am I going to lose points if I click on the same episode on the US server (if I watch within 24 h)?

Edit: I tried watching the same episode on the US server within the 24 h limit, and it worked. I didn't lose any points.

[ Last edited by serena75 at 10-25-2008 23:23 ]

[ Last edited by serena75 at 10-29-2008 11:35 ]

Hey,
I've desperately been trying to watch Grey's Anatomy but whenever click on it, the page where the seasons should be is empty and only shows me - N/A.

Has Grey's been deleted??

Another problem - 90210 - has not been updated in a VERY long time. Is this just server problems or have shows not been released yet??

Thanks for replies. //

Reply 17#17 mattieeee's post

For Grey's Anatomy try this link.

The last episode of 90210 aired on the 7th of October but good news it returns tonight

Supernatural episode names

On tv-video...

Episode 4x06 should be named "Yellow Fever"
Episode 4x05 should be named "Monster Movie"
Episode 4x04 should be named "Metamorphosis"

Thanks

Hi, Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post this thread-I tried to watch The Office 5x06, there is sound but no video. Will this be fixed? and can I get my points back?

Thanks for your help,

Carebear5877

39 12
Thread