39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Error Report Thread(Updated)

Reply 20#20 carebear5877's post

I just tried that episode on both servers and it works fine. Sometimes that happens if the connection has been lost. Close down realplayer, reopen and then try again. If that doesn't work, restart your computer and it will reset the settings for you.

Let us know if that works.

Error report on link some animals

The pause button doesn't always work on Link some animals. The game seems to be paused, but isn't. This should be looked into.

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

thanks, it turns out that my real player needed to be updated- thanks again for the help!

Carebear5877

all the free shows are listed as VIP.
Are they just requiring me to log in or will they charge me?

Reply 24#24 slade01's post

They will not charge you any points, please read this notice for more info
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Stargate Atlantis Season 1 Episode 1& 2

the first 10 minutes or so are fine but after that they are slightly out of sync and by the end of the episode they are well out of sync, and that's the same on the 2 episode i have watched so far.

One of the shows that have been upgraded to VIP status are still listed under Free Shows.  It's Lipstick Jungle.  One of the members mentioned being charged for free shows, which is how I found out.  It should be removed from the Free Shows box.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Quote:
Originally posted by serena75 at 8/11/2008 01:10  
The pause button doesn't always work on Link some animals. The game seems to be paused, but isn't. This should be looked into.
It's the same thing with the other link together games. Just happened with Link some Cookware.

Hi Episode 12 season 3 of cold case isnt working

Hi,
I noticed some mistakes on the games site.
In Bees the bubble says 50 points for the red bees, but they actually count as 10 points.
The mute button doesn't work for Apollo Zuma and Throw High. And when you click pause in
Super Clearance the game sometimes won't start again afterwards.

In a row

In a row, arcade.
All the animals turned black, but when moved they came back.
It made the game impossible to play.

The X Files

I don't know what is happening, but many of The X Files Season 2 episodes will come up as Invalid a few times and then suddenly start to work for me and the error won't come up again.

Reply 32#32 thisisasorry's post

Don't worry about the dreaded "invalid" screen.  We all get it sometimes.  It may be that the server is very busy at the time you are trying to connect to the episode.  Even if you get the grey invalid screen, you can  right click on the box and open in Realplayer or Realplayer Theater mode.  Just keep trying until your show starts to load.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I've been trying to watch Supernatural Season 4 Episode 4. The buffering either doesn't reach 100% or if it does, the video doesn't load up.I would keep trying but I have already lost 2 points and I haven't seen the episode yet. I've tried both servers and its the same thing; but the US server seems to work better for me than the EU one did.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +4 For lost points on Supernatural :-) 1-20-2009 03:54

Privileged 1x14

On the VIP channel update it says that there is a new episode of Privileged available but when I go to watch it there is no episode 14? I know it should be there since it aired on the 13th or something.

Brothers and Sisters 3x13

Brothers&Sisters 3x13 (it was just put online, I guess) doesn't work properly. About 8 minutes in, the picture starts flickering, it's impossible to keep on watching without getting a seizure (both US/EU).
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +2 Confirmed by Shinny - Tks 1-20-2009 05:49

Reply 34#34 nye87's post

Hi Jannah, how are you!?

I just check this for you. It loaded ok for me so perhaps there was some traffic issues with the site when you tried? Have another go and let us know how you get on.

I've also given you some points (and a little bonus) for the ones you've lost :-)

Reply 35#35 ampi's post

The episode is there now, enjoy

Thank you, all are fixed. I got the report from technical support.
We keep improving services for you.

39 12
Thread